Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,925 members, 7,903,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos (1138 Views)

Has Anyone Heard From ADIC Insurance? / Insight Communications Ltd Test / Graduate Trainees Recruitment (nationwide) Adic Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos by ialadega(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2007
Fellow landers, pls does anybody have an idea of ADIC test, the test is taking place in Lagos at NIA 42 saka Tinubu st VI Lagos 9am. Also i will like to know much about the co.
Re: Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2007
You did not give the detail of the date you just stated the time,kindly provide the date for the benefit of gate crashers.
Re: Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos by jess(f): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
Hi Ialadega,
               ADIC Insurance is the insurance arm of Diamond Bank Plc. Log on to their website for info on them. I don't have the correct website address of the company, but you can get it via Google. In case you are not familiar with Lagos, NIA is actually N.I.A House. The test is basically Maths,English and Current Affairs. Know the names of those who were sworn in recently at all levels in the country. The Maths is easy and you take a calculator to the venue and into the exam hall unless you are asked by the officials to drop it. The English part is not difficult but it could be tricky.I know because i wrote a test with the same company early this year, but am working with Guaranty Trust Assurance now. Anyway, all the best in your test.
Re: Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos by jess(f): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2007
Hi,
forgot to tell you that you should also find out which company has the highest capital base in the country,the deadline for the recapitalization of Insurance companies in Nigeria,name of the NAICOM Chairman. It might be of help to you.
Re: Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos by owenlevi(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2007
pls,i will like to know if they have any branch in ph.i checked there website and no news on that.the website is www.adicinsurance.com
Re: Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos by paulomivi: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2007
Please kindly help ,what is the date for the test.?
Re: Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos by ialadega(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2007
Next Sat, 7th of July 2007. I mean the test

(1) (Reply)

Gt Bank Calling / Havis Air Is Recruiting! / Zoom Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.