Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,938 members, 7,938,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul (900 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by joxiri: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2011
Any Nigerians in istanbul liviing around yesilkoy who can show me how to get to taksim or cevarhir shopping mall today or tomorrow or give me a lift cant afford taxi and I have already been overcharged certain items
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by sadboy: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2011
is that turkey ?
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by joxiri: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2011
yes it is
still waiting any help
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by sadboy: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2011
i am trying to relocate to turkey are there business is the country ok for nigerians? if you have any idea one can get audi a4 there help me.
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by joxiri: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
only here for 5 days
dont know much myself however i have been told cars are quite expensive and as I have found you need to know how to speak the lingo or you will really struggle like i am doing
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by suxes2005(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
Please someone should come to his aid

SHALOM
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by sadboy: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
ok. how much it cost u to obtained turkey visa?
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by olaoluwa13: 3:40am On Apr 05, 2011
@joxiri, how are they friendly to a foreigner ,,i mean turkish and kindly let me know ur istanbul airport experience
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by wip4: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2011
Joxiri,

I know most cities in Turkey as hav lived there and also visit a lot. But now am not in Turkey but your current location is so far even by car to TAKSIM SQR its almost 6hrs driving. I dont tink somebody can come and drive you from your location to TAKSIM unless the person is actually going to TAKSIM. And if you want to Trek it will take you almost 4days to arrive to Taksim from yesilkoy. Sometimes there are buses from Karabük to Taksim which is cheaper but then you have to trek to Karabük from yesilkoy which maybe like 2hrs. But the best bet for you is take a TAXI or ask around the bus station cos i dont know your exact location where you are. Also taksim is not only palce you can shop you can also shop at grand bazaar which is like 4hrs Trekking from your present location.

Goodluk in your shoppingsss
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by joxiri: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2011
No its not that far its only about an half an hour to taksim, from yesilkoy, my bro drove me there over the weekend, but he is working in the week, i ended up taking taxi yesterday and would have to do the same again
seems like the Nigerians in Istanbul are hiding

as for istanbul airport experience it was fantastic i practically strolled out of the airport, probably the best i have ever had i guess it helped when the customs officer couldn't speak English, he verified my visa and that was it, I was out

but istanbul is so much like Lagos if our leaders were serious i think i have seen the near future of Lagos possibly
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by olaoluwa13: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
@joxiri, thanx for reply , please can u please give me ur broda contact may be facebook/yahoo messanger ,i want to ask him if he can accommodate me for just 2 weeks just to sleep b/4 coming back 2 9ja please, send it to my e-mail address raheem underscore usman@yahoo.com.looking forward for your reply
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by sadboy: 3:59am On Apr 26, 2011
joxiri
how you still in turkey, how many month visa where u given?> buz or what?
Re: Urgent Tourist Help Needed In Istanbul by joxiri: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2011
No I was only there for 5 days it was a 3 month visa

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms / Going To Study In Canada This Fall / Getting Lost Passport Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.