Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:16 AM

Tension In Orlu In Imo As Army Engage In Gun Battle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Orlu In Imo As Army Engage In Gun Battle (584 Views)

Bloodbath In Imo As Gunmen Murder Seven Community Leaders / Four Killed In Imo As Security Operatives Engage Robbers In Gun Battle / Vigilante Arrest Armed Bandits Terrorising Orlu In Imo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Orlu In Imo As Army Engage In Gun Battle by jeff2010(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pandemonium in Orlu area of Imo state as the Nigerian Army is seen shooting sporadically like a war zone.

A video posted online by a Twitter user, iNonso (@Nonsoeldrix), captures men of the Nigerian Army shooting at unknown targets.

In a series of video, casualities from the shooting could be seen lying dead on the road and in shops.

As at the time of this report, it is still unknown who the army is actively engaged in a gun battle.

Watch videos below...

https://xpresstvnaija.com/metro/tension-in-orlu-in-imo-as-army-engage-in-gun-battle/
Re: Tension In Orlu In Imo As Army Engage In Gun Battle by Jessepaid(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
A friend of mine living close to orlu confirmed he saw up to 12 hilux and trucks of armed security force personnel..

Including army, police and mopol...

I no understand this country again o
Re: Tension In Orlu In Imo As Army Engage In Gun Battle by Henix(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria don tire me. How I wish I can afford to relocate to Canada right now
Re: Tension In Orlu In Imo As Army Engage In Gun Battle by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
embarassed It seems a zombie has been made a moderator and he has been busy censoring people he doesn't agree with. To the topic these military men need to focus on the North East where terrorists and killing them with ease.
Re: Tension In Orlu In Imo As Army Engage In Gun Battle by Deborah98(f): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
My mom came back from market now telling me that people were discussing about the incident in market so I had to tune in to a radio station to get the latest version of the story and luckily I did. People living there should be careful now,I seriously don't know what the hell Nigeria is turning into, violence, bloodshed, terrorism and kidnap everywhere.God save us ooooh

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Burst Yahoo-Yahoo Academy In Abuja, Arrests 10 Students (Photo) / Police Arrests 2 Anambra Women Who Allegedly Pound Children To Make ‘charms’ / Watch How Fulani Herdsmen Were Beaten To Pulp After They Were Caught With Guns A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.