Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? (1252 Views)

Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Fulanis Has Flooded My Community In Kwara State / For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Well as obtained from the previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6382623/macban-no-more-night-grazing, that they're willing to accept the rules and regulations of the government.

MACBAN Southwest Zonal Chairman said the association was ready to abide by the rules and regulations of the government
https://www.nairaland.com/6382623/macban-no-more-night-grazing

All I want from our South West governors is to make sure they compulsory ranching (As obtained in the pics below)
If those Fulanis don't have funds to set up, they should go and ask for loans, they should raise funds from their brothers.

They need to sign an agreement form or whatever it's called with legal backing. And The government should make ranching compulsory.

God Bless South West.
God Bless Ile Oodua.

4 Likes

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Hardgun: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Daddysidhan: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
A gun in the hands of a weaklings like the fulani Marauder makes them thinks like a super man, the proper solution to this Shenanigans is for the farmers to be equipped with guns too and let see how far we can go. In 2015 people said buhari was a tribal jingoist and a sectional leader who only have the interest of the hausa fulani at heart we did not listen but what do we have now? The fulani tribesmen has never been this aggressive and confrontational in the past so what happened? This is what has been happening in the middle belt since the Incoming of buhari as a president and gradually it's getting to the south west. If we don't tackle this conundrum properly right now with sophisticated our mindset then we are gonna regret it for many years to come.

3 Likes

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by ajailer(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
we are still handling this fulanis herders matters with kids gloves..... d fulanis that I know will still come back when d dust settles.....

if you notice that nothing has been said about open grazing which we don't want...
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Okeytus(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
I doubt you sense of reasoning, who pressured who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by AlfaB: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
So yorubas are this naive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by articleme(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
We shall see

Check my signature
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by oyin44: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
You right my brother.furthermore,what the Yoruba needs from the Fulani is a peaceful co- existence .In other words ,the latter must, resolve to be peaceful and civilised.Becos war is even more painful than any for it's war against friends turned enemy.
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by helinues: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
What's stopping the Southern governor from organising their own ranch?

The Fulani are taking the opportunity of no competition
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by CodeTemplar: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:
Well as obtained from the previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6382623/macban-no-more-night-grazing, that they're willing to accept the rules and regulations of the government.

All I want from our South West governors is to make sure they compulsory ranching (As obtained in the pics below)
If those Fulanis don't have funds to set up, they should go and ask for loans, they should raise funds from their brothers.

They need to sign an agreement form or whatever it's called with legal backing. And The government should make ranching compulsory.

God Bless South West.
God Bless Ile Oodua.
They only strategizing on what to do next.
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by ola6: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
We Yorubas need to stop this naivety. Please, for the sake of our children embarassed

The fulanis would be back, make no mistake about that. What we need to do now is prepare for the potential end of this country called Nigeria. Dont be caught off guard. This government only cares for the fulanis. Even the Hausas are tired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by BigSarah(f): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
LMAO, we'll see
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by ImperialYoruba: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

God Bless South West.
God Bless Ile Oodua.

We must keep up the pressure.
We must at all times be ready to counter their voice and opinion.

Above all, we must now walk away from antagonism between Igbo and Yoruba, we both need to transfer that antagonism to fulani.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by ena5four(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tk
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

We must keep up the pressure.
We must at all times be ready to counter their voice and opinion.

Above all, we must now walk away from antagonism between Igbo and Yoruba, we both need to transfer that antagonism to fulani.

True but we need to check mate each other.

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
What's stopping the Southern governor from organising their own ranch?

The Fulani are taking the opportunity of no competition

Bro undecided
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
ola6:
We Yorubas need to stop this naivety. Please, for the sake of our children embarassed

The fulanis would be back, make no mistake about that. What we need to do now is prepare for the potential end of this country called Nigeria. Dont be caught off guard. This government only cares for the fulanis. Even the Hausas are tired.

If they're back we will serve them the hot tea simple

Stop behaving like a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Rugaria: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
This boy! You like to humour yourself a lot! Fulanis bowed to you or you quickly arranged for a ceasefire since you don't have the energy for any sort of war? By tomorrow, fulanis will go back to raping, looting and destroying and you will be here living in a fool paradise..
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
I only quote reasonable comment.
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
They only strategizing on what to do next.

We ain't sleeping either

1 Like

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
ola6:

As in, really embarrassing how naive people can be.
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by mrvitalis(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
When people talk about this fulani issue as a small issue I laugh ...for the past 300 years show me a fulani neighbor they didn't take over their land or attempted to

They were giving grazing reserve in jos today it's a fulani local government area ...your deputy speaker house of reps is from there

They only pretend to accept your condition when they know they are not yet powerful enough to attack u

7 Likes

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by luvmijeje(f): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
A regional party. We need a party that that have the primary interest of Yorubas at heart.
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by helinues: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Bro undecided

Talk
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
ajailer:
we are still handling this fulanis herders matters with kids gloves..... d fulanis that I know will still come back when d dust settles.....

if you notice that nothing has been said about open grazing which we don't want...

We need wisdom in doing somethings
Everything no be gra gra.

Notice what they said, they have accepted the rules and regulations of the government.

SW government just need to act simple.
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
When people talk about this fulani issue as a small issue I laugh ...for the past 300 years show me a fulani neighbor they didn't take over their land or attempted to

They were giving grazing reserve in jos today it's a fulani local government area ...your deputy speaker house of reps is from there

They only pretend to accept your condition when they know they are not yet powerful enough to attack u

You guys should go back to read the terms.
They've accepted

One thing you can't do in Nigeria is you can't stop other tribes from staying in your state.

Thats why you need to apply wisdom
The SW governors can give them conditions later on to embrace Ranching (meanwhile the Fulanis has accepted the rules and regulations of the government,
One of it is registration, nah step by step)

Use your brain.
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Talk

They can,continue with their ranching competition its not a must,we involve in the same business.
Who owns the cows?
The government or the Fulanis?
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by mrvitalis(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

You guys should go back to read the terms.
They've accepted

One thing you can't do in Nigeria is you can't stop other tribes from staying in your state.

Thats why you need to apply wisdom
The SW governors can give them conditions later on to embrace Ranching (meanwhile the Fulanis has accepted the rules and regulations of the government,
One of it is registration, nah step by step)

Use your brain.
Ask your self is south west greener than niger ? ...do u have more bush than niger ? What are they doing in the south west

Read about takiya ....shebi there is a court ruling banning open grazing ....why can't they implement it

Fulanis are not people u can keep close

I'm igbo ...I rather give a Yoruba village land to relocate to my village than a fulani man

We want to be politically correct that's our problem

3 Likes

Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by helinues: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

They can,continue with their ranching competition its not a must,we involve in the same business.
Who owns the cows?
The government or the Fulanis?

And that would continue to cause more insecurities...

The herdsmen knew the Southern region had no alternative than to patronise them all because there is no competition.

Let the southern governors initiate their own ranching and let see if the Fulani herdsmen would be flocking around considering the Government beef will come at cheap price
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ask your self is south west greener than niger ? ...do u have more bush than niger ? What are they doing in the south west

Read about takiya ....shebi there is a court ruling banning open grazing ....why can't they implement it

Fulanis are not people u can keep close

I'm igbo ...I rather give a Yoruba village land to relocate to my village than a fulani man

We want to be politically correct that's our problem

Well..............
No comment
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by Sammy07: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

And that would continue to cause more insecurities...

The herdsmen knew the Southern region had no alternative than to patronise them all because there is no competition.

Let the southern governors initiate their own ranching and let see if the Fulani herdsmen would be flocking around considering the Government beef will come at cheap price

Well, I think I agree with you on these even tho we always have different opinions undecided
Re: Now That Fulanis Has Bow To Pressure, What Next? by helinues: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Well, I think I agree with you on these even tho we always have different opinions undecided

That has always been my opinion, you are not new on NL, anything best for the whole country is welcome by me but not the other way round

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seplat Raises Us$260m To Complete ANOH Gas Project In Imo State / Anti Unknown Gunmen Protest In Imo State Pictures / 70 percent Of Gunmen Who Attacked Imo Are Not Igbos -Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.