Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (34461 Views)

EFCC Arrests 16 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ilorin / EFCC Arrests 16 Suspected Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by bptc10: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2021
All politicians must be executed they are the real scammers and blood suckers
CaptainPrice1:
All scammers must be jailed . If you are a scammer reading this, your time is coming. It's a debt that you must pay...

Lazy and greedy youths.
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2021
pythonboss:

Do you know d number of persons that can use one acct? Just admit u re daft

So, you would expose your privacy for a price...

And thanks for calling me daft...I'm much obliged, Jessika.
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Tjah: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2021
ena5four:
I Tell People That: It Doesn't Matter Who You Dupe, Once You Have The Agenda Of Scamming Somebody, Regardless Of Distance And What The Person Is Passing Through, I Swear I Go Begin Dey Withdraw My Self Commot For That Kain Friendship, Coz One Day The Thing Go Red, And These People Wey U Dey Scam Go Wake Up, You No Go Fit Scam Them Again, Nah Me Wey Dey Close U Go Begin Dey Scam, That One For Those Guys Wey No Get Mind To Do The Yahoo Plus Ritual... Tell Them Iz Not Good, And Let This Mumu Musicians Tell Them ANYWAY IS A WAY!

Very very superb words, support �%

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by gabe1234(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2021
One day is one day....I can’t imagine how people will be living comfortably after scamming innocent people of their hard earned money.Haaa...they can’t know peace naa and one day the law will catch up them

Those that still indulge in this yahoo shit...chill ehn and keep doing it..you’ll pay the price soon
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Asadujames202(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
I didn't see their chief fraudster, Buhari

He also doubles as the chief sponsor of boko haramm
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by zoghys: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2021
CDavidd:
When will the arrest they politicians that are looting away our billions?

Thats left for us to do, politicians don't arrest loyal cronies, its their thing. Let vote them out for a start and sue their sorry ass for all their pennies. But then its also our thing to get corrupt by corrupt politicians, so the vicious cycle continues.
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by octavian(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2021
anonymous1759:

our holy than thou attitude is not taking us anywhere people should empower themselves.
Africans worship the west who are the real criminals but criticize themselves who are not on the same level with the west in stealing .

The countries our brothers and sisters are escaping to is built on what ? Just answer me ?
Stop saying our mentality is biased . Yours is manipulated. You think Nigeria will just wake up one morning and be like UK or France without drawing resources from countries.

So because the Europeans colonized Africa, fraudsters should plunder them right? In the first place was it not our people who sold their people to Europeans.
Your point is incoherent and unconvincing, just pray no fraudster plunders anything that belongs to your family or friends because most people don't survive it
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Drone95(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2021
2cribz:
Ooohhh aje... yay yay aje.

Many ppl want aje..no be by bsc .
Plus boys
� that guy na OOU student
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by SKYQUEST(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
anonymous1759:
lipsrsealed
I wish all the internet fraudstars will turn into Armed Robbers and kindnapers that's when some people above me will understand what's like in living in a jungle where resources are not being distributed.

Some guys just come here and claim saints use other countries as Yardstick but don't really know what's going on.

As for me only guys doing LOCAL should be dealt with just like other countries do, International scammers should be left alone unless he got reported that's when prosecution can take place .

Arresting guys who are not reported by their victims or interpol is not a wise Move . You're only denting your image . You'll never see criminal cases uploaded on FBI page .

What breaks my heart is that people who criticizes yahoo boys don't actually hate crime but feel oppressed . If you support any politician that steals from you directly and criticize someone that doesn't care about you're big a hypocrite.
Boko haram , bandicts, Niger delta militants are given Amnesty for causing mayhem while guys who choose to mind their business are prosecuted very Soon those guys will go back to their vomit that's when Nigeria will be sweeter we're on a long Ride grin grin

Before you quote me know that No country is being built legitimately is either you steal from another country or oppress one . Even the so called sane country that you run too And the big companies that you work for and wear bow tie to form legit don't have a clean foundation .

How many of you will resign from your company if you find out That the firm is built on Fraud? "there's no clean Money"

Keep rationalising your wickedness. Your days are numbered!
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Oshokalo: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
All scammers must be jailed . If you are a scammer reading this, your time is coming. It's a debt that you must pay...

Lazy and greedy youths.
this quote go touch many boys,their hands no clean at all
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by domwas2(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Their kinds defraud my account with no SMS or email alert and till date UBA is yet to tell me, what happened to my money.
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
SKYQUEST:

Keep rationalising your wickedness. Your days are numbered!

undecided are you an immortal being ? Every human days are numbered. Instead of you to look at my comment critically you're spewing thrash .

As for me Nigeria safety is second to non Do you prefer internet fraudstars minding business with their computers or armed Robbers knocking at your door day and night ?
Other countries put their citizens first but in Nigeria we prefer our country to burn while we pray for others .
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
octavian:

So because the Europeans colonized Africa, fraudsters should plunder them right? In the first place was it not our people who sold their people to Europeans.
Your point is incoherent and unconvincing, just pray no fraudster plunders anything that belongs to your family or friends because most people don't survive it

They brought corruption to us And still manipulate us till tomorrow. Some go as far as causing war in people's countries for selfish gains to enrich their country and citizens.
Can you compare such people to fraudstars?

Like i said ,I prefer those boys to operate outside the country than inside. With the level of unemployment there's no way crime rate won't increase with the population. I prefer them to be busy with computers than Terrorizing Nigerians like the Boko Haram , Fulani herdsmen or Bandits that's my point .
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Actually the fbi and the American law publicize their criminals well well.

Google fbi ten most wanted.

Go to FBI page on IG and see for yourself.
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
anonymous1759:

Go to FBI page on IG and see for yourself.

I don't need to.

US crimes, both domestic and local are widely publicised on the internet. Sometines you just need to look it up

And for your help : https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

The fact of the matter is, no matter your sympathy for these yahoo boys, they are doing a lot of people a lot of harm. It is not right to support them, and saying that doies not mean I support corruption or that I support the big man's crime.

Also, the US widely publicises its crimes, of all kinds. They even publicise past crimes as well. Juat watch the news and read the internet more closely.

Once again, yahoo boys are criminals, and if left alone will metamorphose into bigger criminals. They are depsicable, and have no excuse to commit their crimes. If they want to earn legitimate money, let them do cleaner job.

Good afternoon, and if you qoute me again with more self justificaiton for their crimes, I won't answer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bouz:
You see that lekki, majority of the guys living there are fraudsters, majority of the girls there are prostitutes living large cry
i have petitioned the Efcc several times. All youths in lekki have to be jailed. I can't be working my ass off and paying taxes why some lazy fools rub of ill gotten wealth to my face. Never!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Abudu2000:
i have petitioned the Efcc several times. All youths in lekki have to be jailed. I can't be working my ass off and paying taxes why some lazy fools rub of ill gotten wealth to my face. Never!!
grin grin grin As in ehh, i tyre oh.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by ayenale1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
I noticed that since Magu's suspension or sack, yahoo boys arrest has reduced drastically...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.