Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma (45017 Views)

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / 'Oshiomhole's Antics Will Fail' - Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Dollanaira: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
oh
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by onuman: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
But terrorists, not ESN militants, were the first attackers.

ESN don’t come to urban centers. They declared from the beginning that they were after the bushes against armed and rapist herdsmen.

Thorough INVESTIGATION NEEDED.

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by onuman: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
The only way to fish them out is to raze down every dangerous nooks and corner of the zone.
Wike didn't condone rubbish in Oyigbo.
They lucky OBJ is not on seat
Let them ask from Odi people.

When an heeediot speaks ..

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Amalekki: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Basemann:
yoluba people should mind there business and leave ibos alone. it happened in iboland see how yoluba carry the matter for head all because they want to deny ibos presidential slot come 2023. yoluba is ibo enemy in all ramifications. ibos will soon declare war against yoluba before 2023 presidential election
Says General Basemann from his one shop apartment at Okokomaiko after consuming his daily wraps of akpu with Oha soup & no meat, washed down with Sapele water grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by BSdetector: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
After some flatin0s on this platform will talk as if betrayers are only unique to the south west, set of mad people. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Jostoman: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imo State that is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. Peace should be restored to that state by any means necessary... Nonsense
he is declaring a curfew so that army can do the normal thing they normally do on innocent citizen.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by uncleck: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2021
zionzoe:

Soldiers went with two hilux vans to bear parlour, while there, they were harassing 4 guys. They retaliated and a CAPTAIN was wounded. They returned today and ESN was stopping them. They further reinforced and now town on lockdown.
thanks so much for the info. Yours sounds more plausible
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by cutedharmee: 12:08am On Jan 26, 2021
All I know is anyone who doesn't want peace to reign in this country won't have peace of mind from his first generation to its last angry angry angry angry
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by sabisero: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Thewrath:
The security agencies should act professionally in order not to provoke another confrontation.

If you are not igbo,kindly,quietly fold that your hypocritical,doubled standard “sophisticated piece of advice”,put it in the smallest part of your pocket and mind your bussiness!!!!
do u guy mind your own business in North matter?
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Omattah10: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Thewrath:
The security agencies should act professionally in order not to provoke another confrontation.

If you are not igbo,kindly,quietly fold that your hypocritical,doubled standard “sophisticated piece of advice”,put it in the smallest part of your pocket and mind your bussiness!!!!
An ingrate spotted, the problem with you Igbos is superiority complex. I don't just get you, are you trying to say people should be less concerned about the unfortunate carnage or what? I still can't comprehend.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by BSdetector: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2021
JooEeL:
YOU ARE THE PERPETRATOR YOU FOOOL!

I swear to God who made me : I am Yoruba but I stand with my Igbo and IPOB brothers.

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! This idiotic governor wants to play the exact template that WIKIlona did in murdering innoncent Obigbo brethren.

They will invite the soldiers into town, then the soldiers will harass completely innocent civilians, and then kill some just to draw the attention of IPOB, and now ESN.

That's what these bastards always do. They kill innocent civilians first and when you retaliate, they will spin the story on its head to later victimise the Igbos. Gosh, this thing hurts me. This terroristic (FG) Fulani Government time and time and again, always makes a mess of the Igbo race, and then try to make other tribes hate them by always twisting the facts.

I urge every one of good conscience to not buy into the government narrative ever again. You all, at least by now, can now see for yourselves that the FG, Miyetti Allah and the Nigerian Army are the main sponsors of terrorism.

If you are a fellow Yoruba like me and you want to mock the ESN or our Eastern brothers, may God in his infinite wisdom punish you and your family up to the 10th generation. It was just a few days ago that these same Boko Haram disguising as Nigerian Army stormed Ogun state and flogged our residents and even Obas just to allow free rein of herdsmen to eat the crops of our own farmers unchallenged. And you still want to mock the Easterners or victimise them as usual in your stupidity? I say God will punish you, fooools! Aye e o le da mo. sad

Lastly if at this state you still consider yourself as a so-called south-south, trying to dissociate yourself from the great work Nnamdi Kanu is doing, I have only one thing to tell you: your moronic nature is permanent.

Keep the focus.

This guy and your lame attempt at begging for the impossible: southern unity.

Even first try uniting we the Yoruba's because currently as a result of extra tribal marriages, enemies from within posing as yoruba, greed, libralism, religious and political factors we Yoruba's have become extremely sort of divided. You want us to unite with the igbos but even the bini's whom were geographically close to there exist virtually no political or economic unity between the two, you want Yoruba's to unite with igbos but virtually no relationship exists between our yoruba brothers in Benin republic, Togo or Ghana. The only thing the igbos and Yoruba's have in common is the false identity of Nigeria, few thousands of years back we didn't even know who these guys were. They have totally different cultural, traditional and social beliefs with the Yoruba. Forget this your pipe dream of a united south, focus more on a united Yoruba font. The northerners understand the political game known it's a game of numbers thus they have succeeded in uniting themselves and their brothers in Niger Republic and environs which they use during elections, it's no secret that Niger Republicans are brought in to vote during Nigerian general elections, and based on some inside info which I got; expect a large number of Niger Republican fulani's to register for NIN as Nigerian citizens...the north is cementing their control on the Nigerian project while Yoruba's look on like ret@rded apes chasing shadows....sometimes am almost moved to weep at our foolishness and stupidity, so much potential but we've been reduced to playing second fiddle. Our fathers conquered lands and empires but we're barely trying to get ourselves of a contraption called Nigeria. Just forget your southern unity and first put your house in order.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by onuman: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Basemann:
yoluba people should mind there business and leave ibos alone. it happened in iboland see how yoluba carry the matter for head all because they want to deny ibos presidential slot come 2023. yoluba is ibo enemy in all ramifications. ibos will soon declare war against yoluba before 2023 presidential election

Abokii, go siddon. You weren’t even able to hide your identity in your many comments.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by nyiamfrank: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2021
The same security agencies who could not stand the gun duel, wish kind fish them wan fish, abi na bunga fish?
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by onuman: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Amalekki:

Says General Basemann from his one shop apartment at Okokomaiko after consuming his daily wraps of akpu with Oha soup & no meat, washed down with Sapele water grin

Wow.
You fall for that impostor who claimed he was Yoruba.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by InvertedHammer: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2021
/
grin grin
Uzodinma forgot that Boko Haram has shown everyone that Nigerian military are mere boys scouts with guns. People just respect the uniform. Nigeria is getting to the point when people will have total disregard for uniform and deal with the so-called constituted authorities. Did he see how the police officers were dealt with during #EndSARS? The day of the military will be equally catastrophic. It will be a case of “the gun you get, I get am” as demonstrated by Niger Delta militants, ISWAP and Boko Haram.

Let them just keep provoking the masses.

/

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by faste: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

The truth is that a lot of these Igbo vs Yoruba war on nairaland is instigated by the Fulani to cause divisions between the tribes. They've always used divide and conquer tactics against us but we're too foolish to know this. A United South is their worst nightmare because they know that's the beginning of the end of their hegemony
True talk
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by brandsoncharlie: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imo State that is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. Peace should be restored to that state by any means necessary... Nonsense
Someone is living in Nigeria and calling a place in it peaceful, grin

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Amcele(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

Can the MOD move this to front page? Do you have medical report? What of your phone number?
that guy is big criminal he been using my video to carry out this fraudulent activity this is my WhatsApp number if you want to confirm 081, one,six,five,9, one,6,6,4
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ZorGBUooeh: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're talking rubbish. All these weapons u mentioned were readily used by BH. If NA will set aside rules of engagement and use excessive force no any terrorists group will last long. You need to know more abt the mighty of NA.

We look forward to hear nonsense group shouting massacre soonest.

Massacre soonest?Of civilians baa?

U are comparing gingered freedom fighter's with a low moral fatigued army.
Keep yarning crap till more angry fighters join ESN and arm demselves to the teeth then we will see who is mighty.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ludd2018: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You ask why did the caliphate through Abba kyari imposed unpopular gov on the people . It is call for anarchy . Gov caused it

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Yankee101: 1:29am On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by juman(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2021
God knows I hate nigerian soldiers.
This beautiful country was destroyed by greedy generals.

IBB alone accused of stealing twelve billion dollars.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by juman(m): 1:34am On Jan 26, 2021
The useless soldiers should instead go after fulani kidnappers and those that destroying farms.
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Amalekki: 1:50am On Jan 26, 2021
onuman:

Wow.
You fall for that impostor who claimed he was Yoruba.
Don't tell me you take anything Igbo/Yoruba here as serious matter lol.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by JooEeL(m): 2:08am On Jan 26, 2021
BSdetector:

This guy and your lame attempt at begging for the impossible: southern unity.

Even first try uniting we the Yoruba's because currently as a result of extra tribal marriages, enemies from within posing as yoruba, greed, libralism, religious and political factors we Yoruba's have become extremely sort of divided. You want us to unite with the igbos but even the bini's whom were geographically close to there exist virtually no political or economic unity between the two, you want Yoruba's to unite with igbos but virtually no relationship exists between our yoruba brothers in Benin republic, Togo or Ghana. The only thing the igbos and Yoruba's have in common is the false identity of Nigeria, few thousands of years back we didn't even know who these guys were. They have totally different cultural, traditional and social beliefs with the Yoruba. Forget this your pipe dream of a united south, focus more on a united Yoruba font. The northerners understand the political game known it's a game of numbers thus they have succeeded in uniting themselves and their brothers in Niger Republic and environs which they use during elections, it's no secret that Niger Republicans are brought in to vote during Nigerian general elections, and based on some inside info which I got; expect a large number of Niger Republican fulani's to register for NIN as Nigerian citizens...the north is cementing their control on the Nigerian project while Yoruba's look on like ret@rded apes chasing shadows....sometimes am almost moved to weep at our foolishness and stupidity, so much potential but we've been reduced to playing second fiddle. Our fathers conquered lands and empires but we're barely trying to get ourselves of a contraption called Nigeria. Just forget your southern unity and first put your house in order.

Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Epunch1(m): 2:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Emereolevanwill:
We need peace
you mean suffering and smiling ?
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Epunch1(m): 2:54am On Jan 26, 2021
faste:
True talk
Preach my brother preach !!!!!
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by bigfish3k: 3:02am On Jan 26, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
The only way to fish them out is to raze down every dangerous nooks and corner of the zone.
Wike didn't condone rubbish in Oyigbo.
Mumu
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2021
look at someone who calls himself a governor? wetin de pain me past is that the mumu governor is from orlu zone- in essence he is giving the military orders to wreck havoc to his own people.
let's see how he expects to win anything again
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Uzodima will not outlive first tenure....... Whoever that loves bearing arms against the Igbo race should tread carefully while thinking to do so on the Igbo soil, the IGBOS are known not to tolerate this and it will definitely give more men to ESN.... truth, no Igbo son needs to be taught how to fire a riffle before he can be able to do that and with a military training as seen with the ESN, that outfit is dope........Let their be Peace, let their be Love, let their be Order.....God bless Imo
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Hangulsaram: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2021
aniomadei1975:

Very soon you will start shouting "genocide or massacre" all over the internet. O ji oso agbakwulu ogu amaro na ogu bu onwu

So what’s your point now, that what the government is doing and the way they are handling the security situation in this country is good?
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by bigfish3k: 3:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Franklydes:

You are a bastard
Yoruba hmnm. This your statement reminds me of what yoruba guys in my former office were doing to me

What you are doing now is inciting the authorities to kill more

This is exactly what Yoruba people were doing to me in the office
If for example I come late to work and the manager doesn't know. A Yoruba person must go and report me

If the manager didn't take any action they will start inciting him

Once they see the manager close by
You will see two Yoruba goons start discussing about how I came late and how the former manager wouldn't have tolerated such late coming and how this one is a gentleman. And how gentleness doesn't pay.

I am still wondering this kind of hatred even though they will still fight to their death to make sure that you answer the same country name with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.