Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,900 members, 7,895,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian (615 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by Markbrowny: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
To cut the story short:

I came across a facebook post by my girlfriend in a group where she clearly posted her picture and wrote: Female besties add me!

I have been suspecting her until i came across this post.

She claims she loves me and usually comes to spend days with me.

She does not like me to take her out and spend.

She does not bill me!

She does not bother to check my phone or accuse me of cheating or planning to cheat. (Though i have never gone through her phone before that’s just not my kind of person)

Now the confusion here is: Does she really love me or just passing time with me?

Because i do love her so much,

*Is it possible for me to discuss this lesbian issue with her?
*Can she change?
*What could have made her join lesbianism?
*Did she join when she was a boarding student at girl secondary school out of influence from friends and regretting it but difficult to stop because she hasn’t open up to someone she trust that could help her out?

If i bring up this lesbian issue to discover with her, will it end the relationship? I Love her so much and it’s hard to walk away because I’m confuse!
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by thorpido(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
What does 'female besties' mean?
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Looking for female "besties" doesn't really make her a lesbian. She might be looking for female friends to hang out with.

If you're still felling somehow, then monitor her closely.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by Nazgul: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
If she loves you she won't engage lesbianism in the first place cos It's lack of love, environment, peers and empitness that drives most girls into lesbianism.

I'll advice you to talk to her about it in a calm manner to see if she'll open up to you. She obviously didn't wake up one day and became a lesbian. Something or an experience, incident...etc, made her choose that path.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by extol1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
how is this our problem, when you were asking her out, did you tell us? there are many wahala confronting Nigeria. we thereby adjourn your case to unknown date
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by Draslo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oga the truth is that most girls are low-key lesbians
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hehehe..... So them don dey plenty?

Plenty fishes in the river...if catfish no sweet find Titus or kote. No kill yourself. Girls yapa
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by chris259(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
How did u know she is a lesbian??, have u caught her in the act??.. or u are just assuming things because of the fb post. i'll advice u to talk to her about her sexual orientation.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!! I Just Discovered My Girlfriend I Love So Much Is A Lesbian by Reelmii: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
so how do u want us to help u
u dont want to end the relationship, then marry a lesbian na

I dont just understand people sometimes

(1) (Reply)

My Igbo Neighbor Drives An Audi / . / Those Who Have Done It Before Should Advise My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.