Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,493 members, 7,923,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (70698 Views)

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by showafrica(m): 3:04am On Jan 27, 2021
AmuDimkpa:

One of the most foolish analogies cheered by ignorant people. You are cheering NA on for shooting people and even threatening to overrun the East. Sometimes, I wonder what people who want to die for Nigeria’s unity profit from being Nigerians especially the people from South West. What do you people gain from being Nigerians? Do you have constant power supply like Kenya? Are your roads as good as Namibia’s ? What about your education? Is it at the level of South Africa’s? Why are you so into Nigeria?

Its Stockholm syndrome... They really don't know what freedom is all about. When you stay for prison too much, there is a way it resets the brain.. Na waiting dey do some of the Yorubas. No reasonable person will support this type of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by showafrica(m): 3:09am On Jan 27, 2021
StacyO:
Laughing really hard at how people can be so brainwashed.
grin
You're counting how many heads you killed.

War is only good when your temper is high.
My dear,when you cool down, you'll see all the destructions you brought upon yourself.

I warned everyone about this security networks being formed.

It might serve it's purpose now but,will surely backfire later.

Amotekun nkorr grin

What we don't know,will never know us. So be it.

Just a matter of time.

Its a necessary option.. If it was not formed, by this time next 50yrs...your generation must have been wiped off. It is better to face a new terror than an already established terrorism.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by NLPoliceWoman: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Onepeople:
some inconsequential fellows has slide to spew nonsense
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by UnimkeAk(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
EzeAro:
Kill me I kill you God no go vex, the era of intimidating the peace of the East cause you have guns is over.
Naso northeast wahala start, una go run comot for east
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Bede2u post=98459918] ogbeni you talk too much. Guys are on the streets doing their talk with bullets[/quote

And the tyrants and miscreants and their leader Nnamdi Kanu is back to his drawing board looking for empty brains to manipulate. Is this how Biafra will come to stay.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
Jeezus! Learn to use commas. I read dz shiit ten time b4 it made sense to me.
why do you want it to make sense to you, when you clearly have no sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.