Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" (1271 Views)

Audu’s Death, Faleke’s Legal Significance & Why The Law Cannot author Confusion / Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2011
On a lighter note!! I got the below message in my email - the BB supporters ain't playing!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  grin grin grin

"777"

Seven in the Bible is used to represent an act of "completion" or "perfection  of God's work" e.g. -

Pharaoh's dream (which led to Joseph's rise to power) had 7 fat cattle and 7 starved cattle.

God healed Namaan by Elijah's instruction to bathe 7 times in the River Jordan

There are 7 weeks between Passover and Pentecost.

God decreed the Israelites to give the land itself a rest every 7th year.

The Israelites marched around Jericho for 7 days before its fall, when 7 priests blew 7 trumpets 7 times.

There are 7 recorded statements of Jesus while He was on the cross.

There are seven gifts of the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 11:1)

It took Solomon 7 years to build the Temple in Jerusalem. [1 Kings 6:37-38]

Coincidentally or not, Jerusalem is 777 meters above sea level.

The 7 churches, with their 7 spirits, the 7 stars, 7 Seals, 7 trumpets, 7 candlesticks, 7 vials of end-time prophecy in the book of Revelation.

God created the universe in seven days, and decreed the seventh day of the week holy (Genesis 2:2-3)

Abraham's seven-fold blessing in Genesis 12:2, 3:—

"I will make of thee a great nation,
And I will bless thee,
And make thy name great;
And thou shalt be a blessing;
And I will bless them that bless thee,
And curse him that curseth thee:
And in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Jehovah's Seven-fold Covenant with Israel in Exodus 6:6-8:—

I will bring you out from Egypt.
I will rid you of their bondage.
I will redeem you.
I will take you to Me for a people.
I will be to you a God.
I will bring you in unto the land.
I will give it you.

Has the Lord declared same for Nigeria?!

**CPC is the 7th name on the ballot paper.

**Gen. Buhari was the 7th military Head of State.

**Vote Buhari as Nigeria's 7th President.

CLAIM YOUR BLESSING AND FREE NIGERIA FROM BONDAGE!!!!

"777" SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" by naso2(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Buhari will COMPLETE HIS HATRICK OF ELECTORAL DEFEAT THIS TIME. NUFF SAID
Re: Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" by deluxecad(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2011
All dat perfection ranting is balderdash. There's no convergence b/w a right n a wrong. Parallels don't meet.
Re: Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" by karlmax2: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pls use quoran to illustrate ur point and stop making a mockery of the bible BUHARI can be UR president but please don't subject the word of God
Re: Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" by Abagworo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
karl max:

Pls use quoran to illustrate your point and stop making a mockery of the bible BUHARI can be your president but please don't subject the word of God

Both you and the poster are brainwashed mofos.Some whitemen came to your village killing your ancestors and declared your traditional religion evil and you seem to agree with them.

Every true African should believe in himself.
Re: Buhari And The Biblical Significance Of The Number "7" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
[tr]Buhari will COMPLETE HIS HATRICK OF ELECTORAL DEFEAT THIS TIME. NUFF SAID[/tr]

Well Said!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Penkelemesi: Bode George Blasts Obj Over Pdp’s Poor Showing In S/w / Ex Niger Delta Militant Warn The Fg On Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal / 7 Reasons Why Gaddafi Had To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.