Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents (45447 Views)

Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje / Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For / Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by bishop4life(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2021
anambra state government warning the public, while a criminal still looks free?

waste of energy.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by kingxsamz(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2021
That's how people are being brainwashed in churches too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Lewisdinho(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Where can i see the video pls
COdeGenesis:

He will surely Fuckkk of those females. He spanked one on the bumbum. He couldnt resist it. If a man can hoodwink a lady to bath naked with over 9males. What's left again na? It would be very easy to sleep with them
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Coronavirus84: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Once it comes to the issues of religion,an average black person drops his brain aside.
Wait and see how people who equally gives 10 percent of their income, those who gives there January salary will come to criticise the actions of these members,as if they are any different from them.
Smh
You are right my Brother. The problem am evening having now is that I have borrow loan with my January salary since last month so definitely no pastor should expect shishi from me
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by slowice(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Grandmeister:

Why? There’s freedom of worship in the Nigerian institution.

Not about religion but throwing our naira notes into a river in the name of worship is not covered by the freedom of worship
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by armadeo(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2021
A sucker is born every minute.

Jhc

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380370/anambra-state-govt-reacts-bathing-video-prophet-onyeze-jesus-adherents/
because you carry your ancestral charms in your body doesn't give you room to be disturbing and blocking ways for legit people of Anambra. The man should be thrown in to the prison. if they can't do it, call me, I have a password that when spoken all the charms will evaporate and run out of his life in Jesus name. Yeye big head, like graving image head.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Johnrio22(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Anambra and quick cash.....5&6. Hahaha hahaha
grin
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Ezini(f): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2021
jchioma:
Was this not the guy that was frolicking with so called Odumeje the other day? Nothing can convince me that most of these Nigerian pastors are not ritualists. Even native doctors have maintained more decorum and decency than some of them. A disgrace to Christianity.

A huge disgrace to Christianity

Its a shame how people make joke of Gods name

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by emimore: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2021
jchioma:
Was this not the guy that was frolicking with so called Odumeje the other day? Nothing can convince me that most of these Nigerian pastors are not ritualists. Even native doctors have maintained more decorum and decency than some of them. A disgrace to Christianity.

You're right, though I do not believe it should be seen as disgrace to Christianity, rather, it makes Christianity real because it's the fulfilment of Bible prophecies... " Many false prophets shall arise"

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Apination(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2021
jchioma:
Are they Christians?
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Modarun(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2021
jchioma:
those 2 are nt pastors. While One calls himself a deity, the other one a native doctor of a prophet clearly said it on the viral video, if they give offering to the demon and demon will bask them with money, that he doesnt want much from them, only a piece of land or one cow. As for me, i cnt judge a man on whatever he decides to worship o. After all the Chinese who happens to be the most successful country in terms of development and advancement worship their own demon, so also do westerners. My only problem is lying that you are practising christainity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by matm: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Why video the ritual?Why did he post it online?
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by matm: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Why video the ritual?Why did he post it online? How many times have u seen occult grand masters post their rituals online?
I think the man is immature,still behaves like a teenager even though he is an adult.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by AnanseK(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2021
The primitive tribe that has no morals, no rules and no law and will do anything for money.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by victorazy(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2021
jchioma:

Is Odumeje a man of God before?
No one is a disgrace to Christianity BUT to himself and his family. God know his people.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by vikstandon(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
jchioma:

Hey! You don't bring in Christianity here. The man never claimed to be one.
Even in his libations and Cleansings, he has never being seen mentioning Christ.
It is clear who he pays allegiance to...In that video, he mentioned AGBARA.
Agbara is never Christ.
Christianity are followers of Christ.
He was never one of us...So can't be a disgrace to people he never belonged to.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Charisma01: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Religion's d opium of d people.

Shutup !!!!
Just open mouth waaa.

Thats the only thing empty barrels just wait to shout anytime one pastor or prophet is found wanting.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by vikstandon(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Ezini:

A huge disgrace to Christianity

Its a shame how people make joke of Gods name

You are not a Christian or probably you don't read your Bible... Is never a disgrace to Christianity. He that reads, let him understand what the scripture is saying to the Church.
It gives more credence to Christianity, because you have been forewarned about these men.
They are fulfilments marking the end.
Let Christ Come...Maranatha!
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by descarado: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, this kind of pastors are rampant in igboland.

If u come with oyedepo style, your ministry will fold.

They know that very well.

As long as they don't swindle or kill anybody, that's their biz.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by NnadyAutos: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Fulfillment of end time prophecies.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Ezidimma(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2021
Anything wey we see in the name of religion, we must accept it ooooo
Clergy men rape, they divorce, show swag, flaunt opulence etc we still accept them as our Daddy G.Os & now we have a new brand of clergies who displays razzmatazz, comical & gibberish brouhahas plus including voodoo-like displays yet them followers yakpaa,...we accepted them, Governors & Celebs hobnobs with them so after indaboski bahose..... behold Onye Eze jesus(obviously not my own Jesus with capital J)
Why dem wan arrest am? Nah now we wan wake up?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Patrioticman007(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Ezidimma:
Anything wey we see in the name of religion, we must accept it ooooo
Clergy men rape, they divorce, show swag, flaunt opulence etc we still accept them as our Daddy G.Os & now we have a new brand of clergies who displays razzmatazz, comical & gibberish brouhahas plus including voodoo-like displays yet them followers yakpaa,...we accepted them, Governors & Celebs hobnobs with them so after indaboski bahose..... behold Onye Eze jesus(obviously not my own Jesus with capital J)
Why dem wan arrest am? Nah now we wan wake up?

Say no to religious discrimination, the man is a Christian & Christians are happy with him, end of discuss.

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by walkingshadow911: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Say no to religious discrimination, the man is a Christian & Christians are happy with him, end of discuss.

sheeple spotted grin
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by DECENCY3: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Preach what you preach and I believe what I like. I can't fall mugu for any pastorpreneur.

This January you will be hearing first fruit upandan. e no concern me.
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by bptc10: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2021
It's not his fault, it's the fault of the gullible minds who believe in this trash in the name of trying to solve their problem, nonsense

Anambra State Government should immediately arrest this man
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Socialproject: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
I think he was marketing his false ministry..... They are all magicians using the name of Jesus .
Badgers14:
And to think that the "prophet" actually recorded and posted the video online himself..

It wasn't like someone snuck upon him to expose this.. SMH.

Talk just full my mouth but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by focus7: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2021
jchioma:

You just said it
Re: Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents by Godpikin4real(f): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Its obvious Ure an insane frustrated element looking for whom 2 vent ur frustration on. Pls, oo, take ur frustration elsewhere as I'm not ur candidate.
Charisma01:

Shutup !!!!
Just open mouth waaa.

Thats the only thing empty barrels just wait to shout anytime one pastor or prophet is found wanting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.