Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,244 members, 7,964,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:26 AM

Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach (50382 Views)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Chelsea Coach, Sarri Sent Off, Higuain Furious In Ugly Scenes Yesterday (Photos) / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Abdanny2000(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98449612:
All the very best for the future Super Frank.

The Only Chelsea coach that Mr Abrahamovich commented on his sacking personally.

Excerpts from Baba Olowo's comment...

We are getting ready to welcome Mr Thomas Tuchel to become Chelsea's new manager .
Welcome on board man.
BLUES FOR LIFE.
We Moveeeee.....
Chelsea will still flop
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Mayannar(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2021
myboy2010:
Thank God he was sacked, he lost the dressing room. what he did to coaches like avb has come back to him THE EVIL SEED YOU PLANT TODAY WILL GERMINATE FOR YOU TO EAT FROM

Aswear.... Him and John Terry.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by AFONJACOW(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2021
If nah Nigerian or African, he will curse them, and suied them for sacking him, he will be dragging ownership with the owner...
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Mckhala80(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Ole Solskjaar was the favorite for the sack , but GGMU as Fernandes led team turn things around for his favor. GGMU.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by enonche85(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2021
densiks:

Meanwhile he can go along with Mason Mount.

This I don't agree, Mount is a talented player and a part of Chelsea's future just like JT who came through the ranks from the academy. You don't let such players leave like that.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Cyriloha(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
Let Didier Drogba or Mikel Obi be given a chance to try their luck too.

They're Africans na
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by SexytorresE(f): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

my chest grin grin cheesy cheesy stop it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by IYANGBALI: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2021
E pain am
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by kalu61(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2021
MadMods56:
Chelsea have appointed 15 managers since I started watching football. That's crazy
how many trophies have they won?
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Offpoint1: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Cryptofxt10:

Lolx.. Warri. I hope say no be cruise you wan catch
Mikel should coach Chelsea bah? thanks for sharing your location grin
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by engrchykae(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Frank Terry and Ashley Cole were the three who always connive with management to sack coaches, God is the owner of this world,do anyhow and see anyhow
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by komols856: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2021
MadMods56:
Chelsea have appointed 15 managers since I started watching football. That's crazy
How is it your business. Are you the one spending the money?
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by charlesm91(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
giftedben:
He shouldnt have been a Chelsea coach at all. All these brits don't know anything about football management. His football was boring and annoying.
Chelsea just saved a life.
Many times I wanted to strangle him from my TV set. grin
grin i feel you. Abrahamovic just saved Lampard from the wrath of this man

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by charlesm91(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2021
komols856:

How is it your business. Are you the one spending the money?
well from the look of things, means there's hope for me to still get my coaching license and get hired by chelsea someday. have a piece of that money been thrown around grin
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by razzydoo(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2021
otu coach.
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Kingsean(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Tuchel won't take Chelsea anywhere
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by guychidile: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2021
your first season with academy team was excellent ,but your second season with the big spending is in fact crazy ...mbaaa!
go in piece
Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by Ruben225571(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
densiks:
The sack came a bit later than expected

He didn’t have the capacity and expertise required of a club in Chelsea’s position considering the investment made for the season.

So many things were deteriorating with no signs of improvement.Infact Chelsea became like Nigeria especially under the current administration.

I’m happy there was room for a sack unlike what is happening in Nigeria.

Farewell to him,he can take his plans and coaching experiments somewhere else.

Meanwhile he can go along with Mason Mount.

Re: Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach by nemynely(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fibonacci88:
I hope u have learnt a lot from ur short time at Chelsea. World class coaches don't spend millions on players to come put them on d bench or play Dem out if position. Lampard was signing players without even knowing were they'll fit into in his team. Always playing d same 433 formation regardless if the team. He is thankful cos he has been given a fat pay check for achieving nothing.

Savage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' / Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.