Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,087 members, 7,906,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) (2906 Views)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / Are You Okay Dating An Intersex Girl Who Hasn't Had Operation / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ellie Adams is a beautiful intersex girl..
She was born with a dick and has female chromosomes instead of male chromosome..
Isn't she is a beauty?
She is a photographer.
Intersex is beautiful..

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
KLINEFELTER syndrome..

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Humanoid01(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damn you are weird.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by tobechi74: 12:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Was God confused why creating tgem
Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 26, 2021
tobechi74:
Was God confused why creating tgem
they are perfcet
Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:25am On Jan 26, 2021
IntersexSherry:
they are perfcet
Can you do something for me? Have you ever tried to reach out to people like her on social media? Say become friends with them. They are the only ones who would truly accept you for who you are. I'd say u should make friends with them, one way or another I'm sure you would be getting a way out of this shit hole of a country. You are unique, know that. I'd love to see you out of the country asap. Think about what I am telling you right now. Over there, you'd feel more comfortable and accepted. My peace I leave you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by femi4: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2021
She looks scary

1 Like

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by meobizy(f): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Ellie was obviously bullied all through its life. That’s why it faces down in the pictures.
Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by illicit(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2021
It looks stupid shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by wiseone28: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Na the serene environment i dey look not the she male
Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Resurgent2016: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2021
If your born with a dick, na man you be. If your born with a pussy, na woman you be. If you are born with both, fhe most dominant one is your gender. The other one is an abberation that needs to be corrected. Whatever chromosome you claim to have is irrelevant. Stop the confusion.

Intersex madam, your wahala is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by extol1(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2021
I think it is time for you to leave this country for us in peace. you are disturbing us with unnecessary pics. please always put viewers discretion

1 Like

Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Facially She Looks Like A Woman But I Don't Know What Is Btw Her Legs. Or What Btw Her Legs Is Like. Dis Is Anoda Reason Some Guys Won't Want To Go 4 Such People. Some Ladies Facially Are Women But In Btw Their Legs Are Only Dicks.
Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Brownoctopus: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
shey u say u are taking a break? abeg swerve and no dey post intersex crap, it's disgusting.
Re: Meet Ellie, Intersex Girl (pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
ALL I SEE IS A MAN IN DRESS

Any man here that says that man in female dress, acting a role is beautiful needs to go to the psychiatric to check his brain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is He A Useless Simp Or A Realist? / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / Blood Convenant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.