Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) (55978 Views)

Ofure Izoduwa Christabel: Etinosa Idemudia's Daughter’s Name & Face / MC Galaxy Shares Another N*de video of Etinosa, questions Claim Of Being Drunk / Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Same face from Grandma to Mum and daughter. Nice one. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by kpajie1: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
where and who is husband :-Xwhere and who is husband
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by VEXT: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Chai...No shame...Now you don't need to pay some gals dowry,just get them pregnant..That's all...The parents will not not even bother you to pay anything,since they know their daughter to be a hoe...

3 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Houseofglam7:
We are patient people grin

We'll still see his face eventually undecided
Or even dig it out sef.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2021
OkikiOluwa1:
And they choose to publicize the naming? They are more stupi d than your reasoning above
Na their way undecided
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Femeto: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2021
EBMedia:
The naming ceremony of the daughter of Nollywood actress/comedian Etinosa Idemudia, took place on Monday, January 25, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos from the event on Instagram, Etinosa revealed the child was named Ofure Izoduwa Christabel.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKewhSSBoSm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The actress who welcomed her daughter on December 25, 2020, is yet to reveal the identity of the child's father.

See photos below.
Oloshi no be the papa be that.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by incogni2o: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2021
See the type of Men we breed these days
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2021
VEXT:
Chai...No shame...Now you don't need to pay some gals dowry,just get them pregnant..That's all...The parents will not not even bother you to pay anything,since they know their daughter to be a hoe...

How is it a shame? I thought you men are tired of paying “dowry”? So you actually love paying ehn? Okay, we have noted this. grin

VEXT:

We only pay for things we value...not for hoes...

Still noted that you men love paying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Foodqueen:
No be ffk be that
FFK follow only light skinned girls
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
But Who Is Threathing To Snatch Your Baby Papa From You That U Are Covering The Man Face With 2010 Emoji
Abi Na U Even Go Snatch Person Hubby Ni?
Well What Ever Way It Is,just Maintain This Privacy With Him For Ever.
Cus If U Ever Reveal Him After All This Stunt Then We Know U Are As Dumb As Fvck!.
And No Body Should Qoute Me Down There Cus I Said All This Under The Influence Of NEPA! grin

Lol
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
This society don spoil kpata kpata.
Gone are the days when bearing children out of wedlock is frowned at.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by VEXT: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

How is it a shame? I thought you men are tired of paying “dowry”? So you actually love paying ehn? Okay, we have notes this. grin
We only pay for things we value...not for hoes...
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
How can you cover a grown man's face like that? Abi the man no get mouth for the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by emkz: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
She is probably covering his face because he is a married man and she is his mistress.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Mrbenny001: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
They live sh
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why she cover the face of the man.. she don give bloggers work to do research..

Well congratulations to her mothers.. she's now a grandmother

You're sick in the head

Honestly some comments here are so weird. Are these people really coming from a real home or something? Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Abdulsaddiq: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2021
The man fit be another woman husband. And she Na besty

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Kingstanding: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Houseofglam7:

. I pray my face and your face will not be hidden or covered up in the day of your celebration amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2021
fake life hard sha

3 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Na u go still use your hand uncover am when you tire grin
We de wait patiently

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by BigMiracle(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2021
congratulations to her
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here

Honestly I feel for those who lost valuables last night during the fire outbreak at shomolu market (alade market)

I came out this morning to behold the bad event

Around 1am,we were hearing noises not knowing it's the market... God have mercy and replenish their pockets.... Amen
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Macphenson: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Houseofglam7:

Chaiiii, this is the real definition of village people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by TrueChristians: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here??

I feel for those who lost their goods to last night's fire at shomolu market(alade market)....

God comfort them and send helpers to them..
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Congrats Etinosa, may Ofure bring u nothing but joy, peace and gladness.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by bakol: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Very innocent baby. May God protection be upon the new born baby. Congrats to the family.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
jenny005:
Cute baby

You see that Nose
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Or even dig it out sef.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong In Deadly Car Accident / Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.