Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,416 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians (4876 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2021
kalufelix:
yada-yada...you-think-say-war-na-romance...my-boyfriend-this-my-girlfriend-that...should-i-move-on...abeg-park-one-side-with-your-emotions...
Shut up please. if you support that guy, it means you also isn't different from a terrorist
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by BastardWike: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Cowardly supporter of APC militia that call itself army. They only know how to kill innocent and armless people in the streets but each time armed men like them confront them, they run away shamelessly.

Disgusting fools!!!
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by YorubaPrince: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2021
mrvitalis:
I warned and warned don't push the igbo man to the wall ....this is not 1967

With bitcoin ESN can raise twice nigerian military budget in 6 months

Why didn't this people over look ESN till they cause trouble

So typical of okoro savages! grin
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by kalufelix(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Shut up please. if you support that guy, it means you also isn't different from a terrorist
No-enemy-should-be-spared..
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by gidgiddy: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

This is why I said NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOKO HARAM, KILLER HERDSMEN AND IPOB TERRORISTS (ESN)

There is one difference. While most in the East hate the activities of Boko haram and herdsmen, very few have any complaints about ESN

If ESN was actually a terrorist group, why is it that most people in the East have qualms with ESN?
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by EmekaA125(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
IGBO PEOPLE ARE AGAINST THE IPOB TERRORIST GROUP CALLED ESN
Shut up. Who are you to speak for Igbos. We are fully in support with ESN. Ndigbo support ESN as launched by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Go and hide ur face in shame.
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nice gesture, but hope the brainless Nigeria soldiers can see this because the only thing the are good at is showing revenge on the innocent civilians rather than face their real targets
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
This life get as e be o.
Person go dey harrass you up and down and you will be running to avoid trouble. But the moment to stand your ground and decide to fight back, and the person finds out that all those times you were running wasn't because you don't know how to fight but you were just avoiding wahala, when you start doing to that enenmy what he has been doing to you, he starts calling you wicked and barbaric. He starts playing the victim. .
If we were to follow the an eye for and eye principle, alot of things will change. I've come to realize that most people who want your eye plugged out won't want to lose theirs. So when a wicked man remembers that his enemy is wicked like him and blood thirsty like him, he will think twice before carrying out a wicked act.
Now most people are blaming ESN for fighting to protect their land. Forgetting that these are the same people that were made to swim in mud and killed even when they had no arms.
If you happened to be among those whose bother got killed by the army, it who were asked to swim in the mud and whipped just for being male not that you were caught doing anything criminal, and you have the opportunity to do the same to a military man, won't you do that 10times?
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by samwheel(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:
If he is a northern or Yoruba Muslim he should be gunned down immediately.

True bro, I don't pity those cowards soldiers who feel like god to civilians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: PRP Denies Collapsing Structure For Tinubu / Remembering Charismatic Murtala Muhammed / Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.