Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,665 members, 7,951,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Akeredolu Should Be Prepared To Face Consequences Of His Actions Against Fulanis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Should Be Prepared To Face Consequences Of His Actions Against Fulanis (1095 Views)

Thugs Warn Lagosians To Desist From Joining Planned Protest Or Face Consequences / Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis / The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Should Be Prepared To Face Consequences Of His Actions Against Fulanis by bolaayenimo: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2021
They should have flushed them out of the forest

SpecialAdviser:

My intentions is very clear. Nobody prays for war. My rage on stupid celebration of victory because they simply apologised and said they are not grazing at night. Where is the victory in that. Also, have they left? Will they leave? No way. You think using extra force will cause war? lol

We shall not keep quiet. If the crime does not stop, then its time to use some force. War have not started in Igbo land despite so many cases of ESN exchanging fire with army. If something drastic is not done, don't expect any change.

My prayer is for there not to be war. But unfortunately big action is the only thing that scare Fulanis not some sort of meetings. FACT

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anambra The Third Most Populated State In Nigeria? / I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike / Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.