Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,864 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" (37436 Views)

Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by AuroraB(f): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2021
nrexzy:
These people are just playing mind games with us....

Ffk is stili enjoying all his loots ...but soon it shaaa dawn on him...
you no get shame kankan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by haffaze777(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerians are not interested in comparing what happened before 2015 with what is happening now. Rather, they are interested in a secured country where they can carry out their daily activities without fear of being killed or kidnapped

God bless fayose for this

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by josephft2000: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Lai Mohammed 69?
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Mjpem23(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Septic-tank like mouth gat me... lol
Fayose Dey mad
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by onyxo76(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2021
i quite agree with fayose on this ...the lies that minister dey drop fit annoy satan sef.
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Ethanegos(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Not just that old fool only . These are the 3 idiots.. Lai, Adesina and that evil woman Lauretta
I almost forgot this other stupid wild animal Garba shehu

Add Femi Adeshina

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Ethanegos(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
AuroraB:
you no get shame kankan

<del>Femi Adeshina</del>
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by mekusmanuel(f): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
I no sure say the Aso Rock dey secured sef
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Ethanegos(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Ethanegos post=98457234]
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by quinox947: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2021
brainpulse:
Irony.

Fayose himself is the father of rubbish thinking and nonsense talk.

I don't blame him but our judiciary that supposed to have sent him to jail after embezzling more than 6billion naira
Do you have a proof?
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Ellasure: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Can a leopard shed its skin, can you learn left hand usage at old age? Lai's soul is lost to lying. He rose to prominence position by lying, he has to maintain the position by lying and possibly fall by lying. thàt is circle. He canot miss it
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Ekele22(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2021
He is 69, it is because he lies alot, that's why he is looking older than his age,he looks 80 though.
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Kingrefreshed: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2021
nrexzy:
These people are just playing mind games with us....

Ffk is stili enjoying all his loots ...but soon it shaaa dawn on him...

When someone says the truth you seem to get Night fever about it. I can bet my balls you're either Fulani,Hausa or a Muslim from Yoruba.
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by micflo28(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Lai Mohammed 69? Another lie from the master liar
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Freeman2028(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Lie mahammed should shut up his mouth

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by domwas2(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2021
Hahahahaha
inoki247:
If people dey colet PHD from Lying and also becoming a Prof of lie Lai go don get one nd e go don even Become VC or H.O.D of school of lying.....

And na Scholar e go be sef....
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Bestman98: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Since I know him he hasn't spoken two words without lying , I pray God touches his heart for him to repent hence he will go to hell fire �

Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by preciousfeb(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Of importance. This is specifically for the admin. Due to security reasons in Nigeria and globally, social media administrators are now verifying people's identity and matching it with their personalities. This is to curb false news and check mate personalization. Please Nairaland should begin that process to help checkmate posts and comments on this platform. Individuals should be held accountable for what they do and what they say. This is very urgent. No social platform still uses anonymous postings except Nairaland.
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
defcon4:
Don't mind him. He is a useless old man

i like the name Evil Mohammedu-lai
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Seyzcham91(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
abi na grin
valentineuwakwe:
is Aso Rock even safe? i thought one first lady relocated to dubai due to insecurity in the area!
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lie Muhammed is full of lies. When he tries to bottle up the lies in his mouth, they escape through his nose, the size and weight of the lies eventually widened his nose.
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by HonLord: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
defcon4:
Don't mind him. He is a useless old man

This is the more reason WE ALL SHOULD HATE FULANI'S where ever we find/found them. Everything about them is evil and devil-like image.

A man at the age of 69yrs - almost young but looks like 85yrs because of evil and lies, deceits and cheats, stealing and loots, image assassination and propaganda. May Elohim pay him and his families/friends/folks in their own coin as Terrorists has been visiting travellers and farmers in Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

We all, I mean everybody (Including Hausas) must join hands now to send these Terrorists (FULANI's) out of our lands - EAST, WEST, NORTH & SOUTH.
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by evans4luv: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
this lai muhamed is a disgrace to his children unborn
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Ogunleti01: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Not just that old fool only . These are the 3 idiots.. Lai, Adesina and that evil woman Lauretta
I almost forgot this other stupid wild animal Garba shehu
That stupid dwarf-like creature!
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Without going into the truth or otherwise of what the honourable Minister for Information stated, I only want to submit that gutter language seems to be the new language of statesmanship in Nigeria. I don't know why those who claim to represent Nigeria cannot speak better than agbero boys. There are more civil ways to put people down. By speaking in this manner, the abuser has placed himself on a lower class level than the person he is purporting to be abusing.
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by defcon4: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
HonLord:

This is the more reason WE ALL SHOULD HATE FULANI'S where ever we find/found them. Everything about them is evil and devil-like image.

A man at the age of 69yrs - almost young but looks like 85yrs because of evil and lies, deceits and cheats, stealing and loots, image assassination and propaganda. May Elohim pay him and his families/friends/folks in their own coin as Terrorists has been visiting travellers and farmers in Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

We all, I mean everybody (Including Hausas) must join hands now to send these Terrorists (FULANI's) out of our lands - EAST, WEST, NORTH & SOUTH.

Hate won't solve anything brother. O still have many Fulani friends. The other day one went to the market and got attacked. I asked him, does wey attack you na Fulani ba? He said yes. I said how come you people are refusing to expose them? He said eehh Baki ne ( which means they are visitors).
I asked from where, he kept quiet. He said toh God will expose them and their cup will be full. I answered Amen

Their are forced controlling the activities in Nigeria and support is gotten from far away places like Morocco.

We have to pray, not hate
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Dewleks: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
As they say in quote " NAME GOES WITH CHARACTER " u can imagine his name "LAI" he will lie till death cut up with him when u hear say this man die find out na "LIE" kill am
Re: Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" by Clothingonline9(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) / Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.