Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,766 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting (23335 Views)

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by lalasticlala(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde has shared photos from the security meeting South West governors held in Ondo with Miyetti Allah yesterday and the resolution reached.

Today, the SW governors held a security stakeholders’ meeting in Ondo State. The meeting was attended by our brother governors from Kebbi and Jigawa States; security chiefs, SW zone led by the AIG Zone 11 and leaders from the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria.

Collectively, we resolved to ban open grazing in all parts of the south west. In Oyo State, we already have a law against open grazing which will continue to be implemented by our security agencies.

I restated that we will not permit criminality as a response to criminal actions. Instead we will continue to support our security agencies to do their duties. Also, we will work with our people to face our common enemies - the criminals; kidnappers, armed robbers and bandits.

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1353768016492851203

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Sammy07: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2021
They should embrace ranching

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Sammy07: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Nice one from South West Governors.

South West usually use diplomacy to solve issues, and if they want to be stubborn, then we have to tell them that ani were lori too wink

Violence and war, is our last resort.

God bless South West
God bless Ile Oodua

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by PrinceOfLagos: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Never ever trust the fulani people .

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Thewrath(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2021
they should find a lasting solution to this general problem,before it degenerates into an ethnic class..Sunday igboho’s house was set on fire yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by PrinceOfLagos: 8:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:

South West usually use diplomacy to solve issues, and if they want to be stubborn, then we have to tell them that ani were lori too wink
Stop the chest beating .

We should not lose guard on this fulani people , they say one thing and they do another thing .

The fulani we know never forgets .

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Sammy07: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop the chest beating .

I didn't mention Igbo in any of my comment, pls fuvk off

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by DropsMic(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2021
I laugh in Spanish.. Day go soon break for una head

Sammy07:

You need help.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by ThatFairGuy1: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Well said.

"Collectively, we resolved to ban open grazing in all parts of the south west."

Also, we will work with our people to face our common enemies - the criminals; kidnappers, armed robbers and bandits."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Good step in the right direction.

Necessity is truly the mother of invention.

After this,
Then the Government should move towards the establishment of Cattle ranch as it is being done in saner climes...
This will be a very good opportunity to get that fixed also,

Although sane and honest Nigerians should not be surprised when some people start wailing that why is the government using their tax (sic) money to build ranches.....same ranches they have been wailing about for few years now.
Even if they are told that the ranches were built by private investors, they will never and can never believe.
Nothing will ever make them happy in life, all their lives is to wail 24/7.
Frustrated troublemakers.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
Peace is all we want in our darling nation.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Favemmzar200(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
This Nigeria sef
Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Badgers14: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Why don't the herdsmen have a ranch where they can graze their cattles jejely without disturbing anyone and without being disturbed??

Cattle grazing is a personal business not a community business.

47 Likes

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by money121(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by happney65: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Lala..shared this since yesternight you did not push it to FP..After all major news outlets already reported it after over 12hours it is just making FP on NL..

Kontinue Lala the snake Man.Jesus is watching you

5 Likes

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by prince4pro2: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by sosodevf(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Good one
Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by ForeThinker: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
do not give up hope so easily. everyone has good and bad days. it's just that the bad days seem to go on for a lot longer than the good ones. that's alright. tell yourself tomorrow will be a day renewed for you. it will be brighter ✨

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:

So I'm now igbo for correcting your mistake

33 Likes

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by inoki247: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
they can sell like four Cows out of there cows and use it buy land or rent it and use it build a ranch at least with this dem don save dere sef from issues...

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by angelfallz(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Let MACBAN establish ranches in the north. Yorubas should not give them land oh, they would later claim the land to be their own.

6 Likes

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by justlikedat: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Good job, well done

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by espn(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Okay...
Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by lekbel09(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
We need to be very careful of this fulani herdsmen....they never forget
Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Kapilta(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:

Violence and war, is our last resort.

God bless South West
God bless Ile Oodua
Missed by Dapo and Sanwo Eko. The original and only Tinubu zombie governors. Even Oyetola don dey japa from tinubu small small. Buh shey you see dat dapo, i SMH give am. Na boy boy go kill d mumu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by tundeEgem: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Open Grazing across the country, particularly the MB, SW, SE and SS,
should be banned outrightly.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Ogilinsaka: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Q
Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Sammy07: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So I'm now igbo for correcting your mistake

You told me your mom is from okitipupa.

Kindly chat me with Ikale dialect. cheesy

Btw, I know my brothers

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
After all the whole mouth, miyetti humble

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors And Miyetti Allah Ban Open Grazing After Meeting by Timblogga: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
So where are the artificial grazing sites at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.