Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,426 members, 7,978,350 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others (45538 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Money talks
Bullshit walks
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by ikennamadu1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Franktom247:
Abeg in all these pictures which is jowi zaza own i need to know him i have heard so much about him especially in songs make una help me id am

the guy weh wear yellow for the second frame
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by abiodunnoni(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Franktom247:
Abeg in all these pictures which is jowi zaza own i need to know him i have heard so much about him especially in songs make una help me id am
the guy in yellow and cap is jowi zaza..... extremely rich
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by jaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why Nigerians no dey gree hear word??
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by gbishman: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Now tell me, does a governor exist in this state. Then tomorrow u'd say COVID- 19 exist. Oloshi una nor well
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by okrikaboi: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
T grin
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
FuckEveryday:
My Data Anytime I open AlexReports Thread's cry
grin grin
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by KingBosco(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Obi Cubana answer my call eeeh
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 27, 2021
This is so wrong and violation of covid safety measures. Why would the state governor not caution them since he could suspend the law school from being in session.
I don't want to believe it's money influence.Enugu has had severe cases in the past.
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by osuagwumike(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Franktom247:
the guy with yellow t-shirt and a white cap
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by ubee(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2021
You call on which government? It seems you are jobless. You're calling on basically the only government in the world today currently responsible for the ongoing spread amongst it's citizenry by conducting an exercise (NIMC) that requires mass gathering of people without social distancing.

Don't worry about these people. Worry about the millions across the nation converging like sardines at central to register for for NIN.
thebosstrevor1:
COVID 19 social distancing law have been disobeyed.

I call on government to fine the organizers of this pool party.

No facemask, no social distancing.

They are putting the lives of people in danger

ONE NIGERIA.

ENEMIES OF NIGERIA AND CHILDREN OF SATAN WON'T LIKE THIS COMMENT
Re: Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others by Megatrix: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Franktom247:
He is in that Rema's picture with two men, he is the one one on the right in yellow shirt, Obi cubana is on red on the left.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.