Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri (32218 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 / How Do Other Africans Think Of Nigerians? / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by OlawaleBammie: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=gaius01 post=98464351]

Oga talk na!!!

Abi a Don hook up for corner ni grin grin
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by MUTERIKA(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

Ok Sir, do you know why the West and easterners don't marry as many as they want? Because they go to school but in the North, they don't. They prefer to be clouded by religion that Western education. What do you think 'boko haram' means? It's mean 'education is an abomination'. So when people go to school they learn about family but when the North don't go to school they learn Quran and follow the Quran to marry as many, lacking the dexterity to care for his family at large. Religion is thier chiefest spur for poverty in the North !
oga, you are still in the wrong, that they don't go to school has nothing to do with religion, it is culturally based. That is why i said tou should know when to draw the line. The FULANI,that brought jihad and spread religion are one of the most, if not the most, educated ethnic group in the north. Hiding under the guise of religion to dodge your responsibility or become a menace is not a part of religion. During SADDAM HUSSEINS reign in IRAQ, education upto university and even post graduate for the citizens was free, to them, paying tuition is an aberration. Go to SAUDI, UAE and some of the renowned muslim countries, education is not taken with levity. That NORTHERN nigeria sees education as haram is both a political and cultural issue. Even the prophet PBUH, said one should find knowledge, even if it is as far as,CHINA. China then being a far and somewhat unislamic nation then.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by joseph1832(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
So true Mr Reno. This is coming from people who still view marriage and birthing kids they can't take care of as an achievement.

I still say it, it's time we have serious mental revolution in this country. The fvckery is becoming way too much.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by bizzibodi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can bet that man has never bought diapers before wetin consign am at 36 fa!
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by apple30(f): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin
LMS1:
Remo Don't Compare Nigeria with the UK.
We are more religious Than them And Nigeria Receive More Average Rainfall than Them.
That's why We OBEY The Bible order which says"GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY" grin
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by HeraldAgric01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Uncracked 135k?? Bros calm down. How much is cracked then?? Kuku crack am na
As in eehhh! What will the processor gain?
Make we dey calm down.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by captainamiedi1: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
HeraldAgric01:

As in eehhh! What will the processor gain?
Make we dey calm down.

Don't mind him. I doubt if he even kwn how the business works. You crack, pay for cracking, pay for picking, pay for drying and sacking all for nothing. If the guy can crack it, he should inbox me I will buy them.

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by munezo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
This man should keep quiet
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by 5thcolm(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
onoms4luv:
Reno please and please ditch out ways we can move out of poverty capital of the world, rather than castigating us and be hail by your simping followers.

God bless you

He already said. Population control.
That to me, should be one of the government top priority
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by govto: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't tell me this is true.....at what age did he start impregnating Ladies?
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Vizconson(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Sad truth indeed

It is amazing how the people have allowed a simple physical activity like sex dominate and control them to the point they become slaves to it

Imagine a man being a slave to going to the toilet

Amazing grin

It ends up taking them several earth lives to overcome this one propensity

It's unfortunate
Please can we talk privately?
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Munzy14(m): 5:11am On Jan 27, 2021
AsapKen:
Weather for two grin
Exactly, when heavy rain falls, people start shouting weather for two...grin
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by HelpYourself(m): 5:44am On Jan 27, 2021
Vizconson:

Please can we talk privately?

Send me a DM
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by blackpanda: 5:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Gilbertase:
well, this right here is why i can say it with my full chest that I would rather give money to a monkey than an aboki. And i aggresively influence everyone i know to do same. It would be idiotic of me to shoulder the tiniest of responsibilities of a hopeless and irresponsible man who has 6 wives and 29 children for the purpose of winning elections for their 'herders'. They came to this world to suffer from generation to generation, we should help them fulfill that purpose.

Your giving is between you and your God. You are not doing anybody favour. If u don't give God will raise others that will. Ok
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by GetMeRight: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
Some Useless northerners

Hate kills you and destroy your life there.

illicit:
It is the Muslims....

The Christians who are marrying three wives on the same day in your region, how children will they end up having? Mumu
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2021
blackpanda:

Your giving is between you and your God. You are not doing anybody favour. If u don't give God will raise others that will. Ok
normal tin. I'm speaking for myself and my small circle, not the general public. No help necessary for self-brought on adversity with a stupid and sinister reason such as holding onto power like you rightly said in your earlier post, when others berekete wey need real help/support/a little push.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Vizconson(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Send me a DM
Done. Please reply soonest
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by HelpYourself(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Vizconson:

Done. Please reply soonest

I replied almost an hour ago
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by mikolo80: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
LMS1:
Remo Don't Compare Nigeria with the UK.
We are more religious Than them And Nigeria Receive More Average Rainfall than Them.
That's why We OBEY The Bible order which says"GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY" grin
yet they feed you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Insurgency Worsens Under Buhari – Ekweremadu / 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.