Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,106 members, 7,939,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Advise To Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise To Guys (452 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Guys by andre45: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2021
I think guys should stop complaining about Nigerian girls love for money in a relationship. as a guy if you know you are not yet ready for marriage forget about relationship. if you must keep a relationship bear in mind that you must surely spend. take a look at it, imagine a situation whereby a guy of more than 30 years of age is dating a girl between the age of 18 to 24 and the girl in question is still in school. what else does the guy expect from such relationship if not lavishing of money on the girl. this is a girl that in 3yrs time she wouldn't even been thinking about marriage. what else do you expect her to demands from you if not money. you can have sex as a guy without been in any relationship. when you are ready for marriage, their are many good girls out there which are matured and ready for marriage as well. they wouldn't stress you financially. and moreover you don't need to date a girl for years before marriage. at least a year is more than enough for both of you to know if you guys are compatible.
Re: Advise To Guys by Uncle93(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
You have a point
Re: Advise To Guys by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerians don’t know how to fvck and move on, they will fvck and fvck till they become miserable and start accusing and hating each other.
Re: Advise To Guys by LeeSantos(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2021
relationships are expensive to maintain. FWB preferably. no sting attached

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Guys by Kondomatic(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Some Nigeria guys have a problem,i don't know if I should call it low self esteem. They think a woman dating them is doing them a favor. Any guy with such mentality will keep spending on a woman, there's no two way about it.

A guy met a lady when we went to do waybill on December 22. She told him on December 24th night that December 25th is her birthday and asked him to take her out on December 26th.

Dude accepted.

I was mad when he told me. Las las I was able to convince him that an sms wishes is more than enough.

Guess what? Her phone was off from the afternoon of that day to the next morning. I told the guy that she went out with another guy but he no believe until she posted pictures on whatsapp status.

Some guys no be am.

There are times when spending for your woman is very necessary. Such times will always arise. Do it when you have to and request money from her once in a while. It is very important.

But don't spend foolishly on a woman to prove a useless point, or because she will follow another guy if you don't. It doesn't make sense. Wives of rich men fvck poor folks sometimes.

Finally don't stress yourself to make a good first impression, that nonsense is a trap.
Re: Advise To Guys by Molahnelson(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Carchoice:
Nigerians don’t know how to fvck and move on, they will fvck and fvck till they become miserable and start accusing and hating each other.

I think you have a point
Re: Advise To Guys by didi001: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very true my dear
Re: Advise To Guys by mosdii(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
andre45:
I think guys should stop complaining about Nigerian girls love for money in a relationship. as a guy if you know you are not yet ready for marriage forget about relationship. if you must keep a relationship bear in mind that you must surely spend. take a look at it, imagine a situation whereby a guy of more than 30 years of age is dating a girl between the age of 18 to 24 and the girl in question is still in school. what else does the guy expect from such relationship if not lavishing of money on the girl. this is a girl that in 3yrs time she wouldn't even been thinking about marriage. what else do you expect her to demands from you if not money. you can have sex as a guy without been in any relationship. when you are ready for marriage, their are many good girls out there which are matured and ready for marriage as well. they wouldn't stress you financially. and moreover you don't need to date a girl for years before marriage. at least a year is more than enough for both of you to know if you guys are compatible.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies: Who Amongst You Can Find True Love With A Cute Guy !!! / How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.