Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buy Lynx, Axe, Lacura And Stay Cool Body Spray Perfume - Retail & Wholesale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Lynx, Axe, Lacura And Stay Cool Body Spray Perfume - Retail & Wholesale (138 Views)

Naira Redesign: Squeeze, Spray Notes, Face Wrath Of Law – CBN / How To Produce Body Spray/perfume. I Need The Poster Of This Note / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Lynx, Axe, Lacura And Stay Cool Body Spray Perfume - Retail & Wholesale by SomtochukwuShop: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2021
These London, United Kingdom body spray are available for sale in Lagos State, Nigeria.

And we deliver nationwide. We import them directly from the UK. They are not common in 9ja and you make your sales directly because they are affordable.

We also sell retail and deliver within a day (only for Lagos residents)

If you want to join our pre-order group for the London, UK perfume, chat me up on WhatsApp at 08061388655. The body spray are long lasting and original.

[b]These London, United Kingdom body spray are available for sale in Lagos State, Nigeria.

And we deliver nationwide. We import them directly from the UK. They are not common in 9ja and you make your sales directly because they are affordable.

If you want to join our pre-order group for the London, UK perfume, chat me up on WhatsApp at 08061388655. The body spray are long lasting and original.

[/b]These London, United Kingdom body spray are available for sale in Lagos State, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Gmart360.com / I Need To Buy Barbing Accessories Within PH / How To Earn Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.