Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" (25400 Views)

EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The reason why the house was burnt is simple.

Burn down the house and then blame it on the fulanis, so that the children of satan can start a proper ethnic cleansing of peaceful fulani people

Nobody expects common sense from you anyway.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Empiree: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
theFilmtric:

nonsense!

theFilmtricsay

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12961679_12822921screenshot20201211151521jpegd954aebb8edfb61ed8eb3efce978b922_jpeg_jpegde2dff8bc554f6f12a49ea5e05e1d306
I don't agree with you but your picture illustration is very funny. This is why I love NL grin

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by theFilmtric: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Empiree:
I don't agree with you but your picture illustration is very funny. This is why I love NL grin
that's what makes NL worthwhile
Why don't you agree with me?

theFilmtricsay
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Jostoman: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Some powerful person in southwest are after this guy called Sunday igboho. so he should be very very careful so that they will not use the people that are very close to him to attack him.
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Cherez: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461409:
And his followers in his hometown even said they believed it is foul play by their political enemies.
But some trouble makers are still being mischievous.
Swines.
So who are the enemies killing their people they suspect?
Shame

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Cherez: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461406:
This short fused idiot mouth will never rest.
Someone that should be languishing in jail rn.
It's obvious the curses of his father will never depart from him before he dies.
A boy that says he is going to pee on the grave of his father.
Bastard son of Luciferhimself.....

Even the owner of the house never accused anyone as at few hours ago........

So, what's wrong with what FFK said?
You should be seen by all for whom you're;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
If Nigeria was a serious country,people like FFK will be completely ignored in the media.
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by johnmartus(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Because you are living in Logos where there is a maximum of security that's why you are sounding this way.

Fulani tribe can't be trusted and I can't Vouch for them. Fulani occupation in Yorubaland wasn't Just started today. The same racour happened during the administration of Lam Adeshina former oyo Governor.

Same buhari led his people to oyo to confront. The governor to cause another problems.
post=98461406:
It's obvious the curses of his father will never depart from him before he dies.

Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by steeltrust: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461406:

ode did you read at all
Well am not suprised with your tantrum

As a chief zombie it normal for you act like a lunatic all the time all over NL
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by mozes01(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The reason why the house was burnt is simple.

Burn down the house and then blame it on the fulanis, so that the children of satan can start a proper ethnic cleansing of peaceful fulani people

I agree the house was burnt for the purpose of starting another ethnic crisis, but my brother there is nothing peaceful about Fulani, herdsmen or not they are all evil and should never be allowed to associate with human.
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by thrillionaire(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461406:

lalasticlala mynd44 do the needful abeg.. gutter language and insults not needed
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by muykem: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Perpetrators are not fulani herdsmen but the governor's thugs leading by auxiliary.
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by thrillionaire(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

SEUN, Mynd44, Justwise, Dominique.
Rule 2.
I trust that this is the alternate moniker of that manner guy or whatever.. you can't take what you dish out eh? Mtcheeeew
Re: FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" by Empiree: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
theFilmtric:

that's what makes NL worthwhile
Why don't you agree with me?

theFilmtricsay
you said his post was nonesense but what he said was plausible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination / Avoid Using Makeup On Election Day, INEC Tells Anambra Women / Breaking News: Meet The 2 Wives Of Gov. Adeleke, Ngozi & Titi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.