Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,489 members, 7,978,602 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu (380 Views)

CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by bestofnollywood: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Sunday Igboho, acclaimed south west activist has refuted claims made by Senator Babafemi Ojodu in a now viral article, where the latter narrated how Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), held a secret meeting with Igboho in 2009.

In an interview monitored by Apples Bite Magazine, Ighoho while reacting to the question called Ojodu a lair, that no such meeting ever happened.

According to him, greedy politicians are only trying to leverage the already heated situation to fulfil their inaudinate ambition.

“You can go and ask Tinubu if he ever met me. All through my life, I have only been loyal to Late Chief Lamidi Adedibu and Rashid ladoja.

“The lies are already in the Ojodu’s statement. He said we met in 2009, and I told him I was sent by Adedibu to destablise Ekiti election, meanwhile Adedibu died in 2008. You see that.

“If Ojodu is convinced about his claims, let him swear by his child that we ever met.”

Reacting to the news of his property that was razed by fire in reprisal attack to his altercation with the Fulani Community in Ibarapa, Igboho laughed it off and called the arsonists cowards, he said if they were confident enough, they should have made the attack during the day, and should have come to the house where he lives. He said although he has relatives on the attacked property, but there was no casualty.

Credit:

https://applesbite.com/exclusive-ojodu-is-a-lair-i-never-met-tinubu-sunday-igboho-reacts-to-ojodus-article/

Re: Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't betray yourselves "Yoruba people"
Re: Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by illicit(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
I dey with u....
Re: Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by HundHunter(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thief Tinubu what have you to say about this allegations and counter allegations?

Re: Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by gasparpisciotta: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
The enemy of the Yoruba race are the Yorubas themselves....

A house divided against itself.....
Re: Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by superior1: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Anyone with some brain cells should know Ojodu did the writing to make Tinubu and his Fulani lords happy.
Re: Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by ovieigho(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm..
Re: Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2021

(1)

Remodelling Work Resumes At Uyo Township Stadium / Concerned Citizens Lambasts Deji Adeyanju, Sponsors Over Purported Letter Callin / Throwback: Buhari’s Three Years Far Better Than Obasanjo’s 8 Years –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.