Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind (2845 Views)

For Over 50 Years, Uvwie People Have Offered A Conducive Atmosphere For Bus / Masquerades Seen Giving A Man Change After The Man Offered Them Money / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Federalcase(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Leave your autobiography and tell us what men, NIGERIAN men to be very specific want when they approach a random woman.

We want to learn. cheesy
well as a nigerian man, approaching a random woman could be based on many intentions, like in case of OP he offered to help with good intentions. In some cases maybe the man recognises you from before or they want to ask you out because you are attractive while some have bad intentions also but it's the way nigerian women dismiss the men that i don't like. I believe as human being it's your job to evaluate people before you conclude. Anyway i don't blame them sha na nigeria we dy

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Federalcase:
well as a nigerian man, approaching a random woman could be based on many intentions, like in case of OP he offered to help with good intentions. In some cases maybe the man recognises you from before or they want to ask you out because you are attractive while some have bad intentions also but it's the way nigerian women dismiss the men that i don't like. I believe as human being it's your job to evaluate people before you conclude. Anyway i don't blame them sha na nigeria we dy

He should take his good intentions to his fellow man. If men were filled with so much GOOD INTENTIONS, Nollywood actors won’t be dying of ailments. They will be helping themselves more. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Don’t get in the car - “wHy dOES eVErY geHL tInK iT mEAnS I wAnt tO sLeEP wiv Her”

Get in the car - “Olosho.”

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Federalcase(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
pocohantas:

He should take his good intentions to his fellow man. If men were filled with so much GOOD INTENTIONS, Nollywood actors won’t be dying of ailments. They will be helping themselves more. undecided undecided undecided
pocahontas, it just happened that the person he offered to help that day was a lady and i agree with you, not all men are filled with good intentions infact it applies to everyone.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2021
ibkayee:
Don’t get in the car - “wHy dOES eVErY geHL tInK iT mEAnS I wAnt tO sLeEP wiv Her”

Get in the car - “Olosho.”

Lmbdooooooo!

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Wisefellow(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Riele:

Loud it sis.

No Nigerian man will gift you something without expecting your body in return.

I disagree with the above conclusion.

There are good Nigerian men out there whom are disciplined, honest and faithful to their wives and girlfriends by giving necessary attention, affection, appreciation and money unconditionally.

Pray and hope you meet one of the good ones as your life partner!
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Wisefellow(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
pocohantas:

My good intention knows no bound and does not discriminate irrespective of gender, age or status.

The same way a lady with good intention parked her car for me to enter when it was raining and dropped me off at my office gate shows pure kindness. Or the same way an unknown man gave me a lift to a nearby filling station to buy fuel. That same way I see school children, aged, pregnant women, neighbours, colleagues, friends and family whom have extended my good intention to.

Unfortunately, you rarely see these people again, to thank and appreciate them for their kind gesture.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Wisefellow(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Federalcase:
pocahontas, it just happened that the person he offered to help that day was a lady and i agree with you, not all men are filled with good intentions infact it applies to everyone.

The lady that rejected my offer has done no wrong whatsoever because is a matter of choice which she's absolutely in control.

I respect her decision especially the subtle way she declined.

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Lmbdooooooo!
Lool na your gender
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
ibkayee:

Lool na your gender
You don see the latest challenge your gender dey do? grin

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
You don see the latest challenge your gender dey do? grin
Ehen, any problem? cheesy
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
ibkayee:

Ehen, any problem? cheesy

I too like the challenge. grin Where you hide since ?
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Merino(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Riele:

Loud it sis.

No Nigerian man will gift you something without expecting your body in return.

Hmmm amazingly fallacious
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Wisefellow(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Merino:

Hmmm amazingly fallacious

I need some interpretation please.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Wisefellow(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ishilove:
What a rude, uncouth man.

How?
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
I too like the challenge. grin Where you hide since ?
Of course you like it lool

I’ve been in my house o, happy new month my dear
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibkayee:

Same Same Maami. Oh, it’s my birthday month, I would love you to send a VN wishing me happy birthday. I’m so eager to hear your sweet, dulcet, syrupy and honeyed voice. cheesy
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by lkillbrokehoes: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibkayee:

Happy New month too, baby mama
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by lkillbrokehoes: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Same Same Maami. Oh, it’s my birthday month, I would love you to send a VN wishing me happy birthday. I’m so eager to hear your sweet, dulcet, syrupy and honeyed voice. cheesy
Stop it there, are you not aware that you are talking to someone's wife that has a kidsmh
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

When is your birthday? I will make one for you cheesy
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibkayee:

When is your birthday? I will make one for you cheesy
February 8th. You should channel your inner Mariah Carey for me. grin
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
February 8th. You should channel your inner Mariah Carey for me. grin
Noted in my calendar grin

Hahaha
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
ibkayee:

Hahaha

LOL I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by olurotimi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Not always sex tho, u might want to help at that instance but her parol go fit involve U sef. Anything can happen.
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:

Hahaha

WOAHHHH! Thankyouuuu so much IB. cheesy

I clicked on the link and it says “We are sorry, this track is not available anymore.” Maybe it has a limited time you can access the link. I guess I was late. Nevertheless, Thankyouuu so much for the effort. I appreciate babes. cheesy
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

WOAHHHH! Thankyouuuu so much IB. cheesy

I clicked on the link and it says “We are sorry, this track is not available anymore.” Maybe it has a limited time you can access the link. I guess I was late. Nevertheless, Thankyouuu so much for the effort. I appreciate babes. cheesy
Noooo you must to hear it cheesy

Are you sure? It's working for me

https://soundcloud.com/user-219478389

Try this one instead if it doesn't work

https://vocaroo.com/14SbuHm0oNSW

Happy birthday my dear smiley
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:

Noooo you must to hear it cheesy

Are you sure? It's working for me

https://soundcloud.com/user-219478389

Try this one instead if it doesn't work

https://vocaroo.com/14SbuHm0oNSW

Happy birthday my dear smiley

LMBDO. Okay! You’ve got a great voice. The teensy-weensy voice got me ROTFL! Hahaha. You sound so happy and energetic’ I like that. Yeah I’m having fun and I really don’t want the day to end. LOL Thankyouuu so much. I owe you one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by ibkayee(f): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

LMBDO. Okay! You’ve got a great voice. The teensy-weensy voice got me ROTFL! Hahaha. You sound so happy and energetic’ I like that. Yeah I’m having fun and I really don’t want the day to end. LOL Thankyouuu so much. I owe you one.
Lol thank you! Glad to hear! Enjoy the rest of your day kiss kiss
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:

Appreciate IBK. Take care.

1 Like

Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by lkillbrokehoes: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:

My love, my baby mama. are you trying to ignore me? for what exactly
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by lkillbrokehoes: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:

Baby are you gonna make VN for me too? my birthday is close, don't forget
Re: When Offered A Car Lift By Opposite Sex, What Comes To Mind by lkillbrokehoes: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2021
ibkayee:

Baby are you gonna make VN for me too? my birthday is close, don't forget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: / What Tribe Is Most Abused In Nigeria? / Did You Know That The Ice Cream Song Is Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.