Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

Bollinger Bands: How To Trade CRYPTO Market Using Bollinger Strategies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bollinger Bands: How To Trade CRYPTO Market Using Bollinger Strategies (196 Views)

How I Moved From Making $100 To $10,000 With The Bollinger Band Strategy / Bollinger Bands Complete Trading Strategy PDF / SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bollinger Bands: How To Trade CRYPTO Market Using Bollinger Strategies by Dapo92(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hey Buddy, how loaded is your crypto trading toolbox?

By tool I mean, Technical indicators you know how to use. The more you have, the more options and strategies of entering and exiting the market.

In this article I will be reminding you what Bollinger Band is and how to enter or trade crypto market using Bollinger band strategies.

What is Bollinger Bands?

Bollinger Band is an indicator developed by John Bollinger. And it is majorly used to measure the market’s VOLATILITY and identify overbought and oversold conditions.

Usually represented by BOL or BB.

Bollinger Band tells you two things. Viz;

When the market is QUIET and LOUD.
What happens in these conditions?
✓ Quiet, the bands contract.
✓ Loud, the bands expand

Features of Bollinger Bands
• Upper band: Acts as Resistance level
• Middle line: Serves as support and resistance
• Lower band: Serves as support level

How do i buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Bollinger Bands?

CONTINUE READING HERE >>>

Do you need someone to teach you cryptocurrency trading at an affordable rate?

Chat me up on WhatsApp (+2349030945543).

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Maize Production This Year And Smile / How To Own A Successful Bakery In Abuja / India Bans Cryptocurrencies, Gives Investors 6 Months To Liquidate Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.