Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) (35949 Views)

103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) / Two Nigerians & One Sudanese Deported For Illegal Stay In India (Photos) / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by kheny12(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
muyoge:
How much better than India is Nigeria?
This your grammar is confusing.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by mcjohny(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Many people find way and live illegally in another country, instead of staying back home and use the money spend on something else. The flight fee can buy a good laptop and make better sub and bomb well surely hustle going to pay one day. Bombing a better illegal work
PLEASE can u teach me bombing bc it seems i need it now than ever. maybe a sketch or an overview
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by obotematics: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bros abeg make una comm back,we wey dey hia never cause wahala jare
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
na the 3rd guy face dey shock me. e be like which kin wahala be dis self.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Oyewale25: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
onoms4luv:
Hope those Indians that are here, hope their papers are valid o, because what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Exactly my thoughts cos we have many of them here in Nigeria without papers

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by birdgo: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
What's their name

Is any body thinking what am thinking about where they are from undecided

MuMu, see as the whole world is humiliating your country left right and centre even India kai angry, and all your tiny brain can think is tribalism. why are you guys so vain and stupid? may god grant you sense so you can comprehend the bigger picture. I don't normally respond to idiocy but sometimes someone has to do the dirty work.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by end1999constitu(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m not impressed...

I know there are rules and laws guiding the world at large, but every Nigerian deserves pardon wherever them find themselves.

Being a Nigerian no be small job!

.....meow meow I heard a voice calling from the wilderness, can somebody just refill my already empty cup? I'm very thirsty says the meows

Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by raymond0123: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
please place your order while stock last you can contact with this number - 07066103954
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by doxijaw: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
I'm enjoying this movie. Pikin wey him parents fail to train, na outsiders go train am.

There's no redeeming these negro's, lost asf including the one's wey dey home.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by ogbonti: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
EKONGKING:

Temperature in delhi ,yesterday is 18 celsius in the day and 6 degrees in night .
India electricity consumption is 1,85,820 megawatts or185.82 gigawatts . all cities , towns and even villages have 24/7 electricity ,only remote villages have power cuts.
chinese people are found every where in nigeria , so are they running from poverty in china to a land rich in honey and wine and where money grow on trees(nigeria).
When you comment ,talk with sense. else you be remebered as lie mohammed cousin.

Mr Sabi Sabi was there anywhere I said India doesn’t have 24/7 electricity? That’s how you fail exams- you spend your time and energy writing out of point (OP) grin

Moreso, When I say Indians are fleeing poverty in droves, did I say they were coming ONLY to Nigeria ?

No - once again, you made an illogical assumption

Have you been to the UAE, Saudi and Oman to see that Indians outnumber the locals by a ratio of 5:1 (5 to 1) ?

comparing the population of India which is almost 1 billion - if 300 million (30% )leaves the country in 10 years - which is a fair statistics because between 3 % to 5 % of their population emigrate every year - it will be seen as insignificant but do not forget that number is more than the population of Nigeria which is about 200 million, so think about that when you are responding and - Think about everyone in Nigeria as of today if they are alive in 2031 leaving Nigeria with no one else remaining- that’s the story of India!!!!

Lastly don’t use China as an example to drown the argument you are making, India is the subject of discussion, not China - so stick to it

Take care Mr. Sabi Sabi grin
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
You see what they have done to our dear country, Indians deporting Nigerians. We gave them jobs en masse in the 70s to 90s
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Oshokalo: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
good who knows maybe they have been looking for transport to come back before
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by West2019(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
I know them , India still dey deport
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by jaytime(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Welcome home, let's build this country together. We die here! grin
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
post=98461905:

North, East, West or South....no place like home.

God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:
This is the same country a bleached coward animal is calling a zoo and asking his brainwashed swines to burn down!
May God punish Cownu for all the atrocities he is causing in this nation.
He will never end well.
[/s]
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by snoopz: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
where their names?
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
No biggie, i have being deported from Dubai to England. Just for drinking beers and chatting up Arab bitches. cheesy
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
kheny12:
This your grammar is confusing.

Let me rephrase.

Is India much better than Nigeria?

How is India better than Nigeria?

I just put the much to ask if the difference is much.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Bidi123: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2021
While they are walking freely in Dangote project.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by TheCongo2: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2021
SaintLucia:
If Nigeria should divide, Biafra international passport will be worst and ban by many countries from entering their land. Niger Republic and Benin Republic two poor countries bordering us have international passport which have more value than the Nigeria international passport due to the bad reputation of some few minority who have tarnished the image of the country's international passport.

There we go again with the misconception.
Why do some Nigerians think the Nigeria passport is the worst in the world.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by SaintLucia: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2021
TheCongo2:

There we go again with the misconception.
Why do some Nigerians think the Nigeria passport is the worst in the world.

If Nigeria should divide, Biafra international passport will be worst and ban by many countries from entering their land. Niger Republic and Benin Republic two poor countries bordering us have international passport which have more value than the Nigeria international passport due to the bad reputation of some few minority who have tarnished the image of the country's international passport.

Read in between the lines, you will find your answer why it is the worst among the two countries used as an example.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Theophinio(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2021
lordnaruto:
You're overstaying your stay in India!!! India!!! Chai, na our leaders i blame sha, for ruining Nigeria to this level.

India
My brother the matter tire me
Their citizens are even seeking asylum in our neighboring country Morocco
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by Ojolojolop(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Abeg, abeg nor dey did one oh! once you're caught or discovered you're gone. May God help our struggling brothers out there. If the country better we for all dey here together. Not their fault.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2021
I was wondering, are these afonjas, developers, "herdsmen"... or just ordinary Igbos?
NCAN members, please clarify.
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by TheCongo2: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
SaintLucia:

Read in between the lines, you will find your answer why it is the worst among the two countries used as an example .

Fact or opinion?
Re: Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) by SaintLucia: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
TheCongo2:

Fact or opinion?

Read in between the lines, you will find your answer whether it's is fact or opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Transport Cargo, Trucks Using Rails - Photos / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice / Little Girl Unhurt After Truck Ran Over Shop Where She Was Sleeping In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.