Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce (224 Views)

A Former Boyfriend Offered Me 30 Million Naira To Divorce My Husband. Help Me! / My Husband Filed For Divorce Because I Went Out With Friends / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce by GENIUSCALIBRE(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
My wife does not like sex. I have tried all means possible to make her like it but to no avail. I am thinking of divorce. Mature advice please, no insult.
Re: Divorce by Molahnelson(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
did you married her as virgin?

if no,then I think you are not performing well

improve in your bedmatic skill, then she will like it

start forgetting about you cumin,

Looks for a way on how to make her cum in your capacity

start pleasing her, don't pleas yourself anymore because you have gotten so much,then you have given

Divorce her may be regretful later to you or her or to the kid

just start doings those things i listed,and thank me later
Re: Divorce by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
GENIUSCALIBRE:
My wife does not like sex. I have tried all means possible to make her like it but to no avail. I am thinking of divorce. Mature advice please, no insult.
Give Us Full Details. Ur Wife Can't Just Not Like Sex 4 No Reason.
Re: Divorce by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
waiting for our elders to come in...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Have Voted #3rd Book Of The Month Of February! See Full List *Pic / Valentine’s Day WARNING ⚠️ / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.