Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July (1621 Views)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by lakuakua: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello does anyone know about estherbt recruiting  firm, i sent a mail for a job and they replied immediately asking me to come for an interview on 7th of July.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by Darealaby: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2007
Skip it! Esther breakwhatever needs a job too

Although I don't know your present condition, but I am sure you can still employ esther and all her gang members.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by chycin(f): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2007
They are FAKE!!!!!!! They almost duped my friend after collecting 1,000 from her without offering her a job.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by buqy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
Dont mind Estherbt or whatever they called themself. they are original fake. that is how they do. I almost fell their victim pls dont fall.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by ilechi(f): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2007
They usually help pple find job but not a very good job that ll pay very well. The kind of jobs they find is; Insurance firms, Hotels, Mortage Banks- (savings & loan).

Imagine they found one 4 my sister at one mortage bank (savings & loan) at Victoria Island they accepted her but re to pay her 15,000, a Bsc holder. And the nature of the work is marketing. I am suppose to go too but did not because of the type of job they found 4 my sister is not worth it, after removing the transportation fee and they will collect 1250 as registration fee that is not refundable.
In fact I think that they don't have strong connection. Expect if you want to work in such places like; Hotel, Insurance firm, etc. if not forget them, don't go & dash them the money plus your transportation fee to that place at the end you will spend up to 5000 or more. They will still take commission from your first salary.
So decide to do;

Best of luck in your decisions,
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by afolabi236(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
the last guy said it all just be ready for them because they are not really faithful .personally those guy are out to make there living not truelly committed to the problem solving we find our self in the country.just be care full there are4 many of them out there
GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE
YOUR MIRACLE IS COMING VERY SOON
goodluck
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by simonnkem: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2007
infact am 4rom there,they has been posting me to difference company without any positive reply.is just dat we are lookn 4 work otherwise i would advice u 4get it. nobody fails their interview and the end u will pay 1250 naira and they ask to give them 20%of ur ist salary if u eventually get hte job. fine pray so od will give better offer. cheesy
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by stevey: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2007
Run for life my brother. I am seriously speaking from experience. They collected 1050 from me they day i registered with them only to post me to an insurance firm as a marketer who was paid nothing. Please run from her and her people they are broad day light thieves.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by mokpas: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2007
My brother, Esther Break Through is fake i have been invited for the interview before.Dont just waste your time, keep praying and searching, God will give us a good job.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by toyin1709: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2007
Please am begging you DO NOT,I REPEAT DO NOT BOTHER TO GO TO THOSE GUYS, THEY DON'T HELP PEOPLE TO GET GOOD JOBS, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHERE THEY SENT ME TO,
JUST CONTINUE PRAYING AND BEFORE YOU KNOW YOUR GONNA GET A GOOD JOB.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by doctorwho1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2007
seems u are new , just forget about them

caution: no person seeking ur intrested will require cash from u to place u in a job.

use ur head na naija we dey ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by Cline: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2009
well, av been to estherbt b4 and it worked 4me, so i wont say thy are fake. Truly they collect commission on ur first salary only but dere are oda agents who recruit for banks and they are collecting 20% commission on a monthly basis i.e not on 1st month salary alone. It means every they will deduct it even b4 u get ur salary. Wat abt dat?
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by Hymo(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
Lock ur self up in a room liar we dnt need dat crap u said. They r scam whether u like it or nt.
Re: Estherbt Recruiting Firm Called Me For Interview On 7th July by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
fggfhx

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies - A New Microfinance Bank Is Opening In Abuja / Airtel / Job Vacancy For Teachers In A Nursery Primary School In Agbado Crossing Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.