Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

State Of Youth Chapter Nasarawa State. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State Of Youth Chapter Nasarawa State. (134 Views)

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Youth Chapter Nasarawa State. by SoYNasarawa: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys! This isn't the right section, I know... But it's one of the most frequented. I'll take advantage of that. smiley

I'm the leader of the accredited State of Youth chapter, Nasarawa State.

All around the world, there are youths like myself working actively in their chapters to spread awareness and advocate for change in their respective regions.

The changemakers programme believes in the fact that children are more than capable of standing up for themselves and fighting passively for the proper enforcement of their fundamental human rights! Our collective voices can and will bring about progressive change.

Yes, we'll make an impact!

Awareness is the first step towards something greater!

Your support to the State of Youth Chapter Nasarawa would affect the lives of so many children in Nigeria!

Activism for me is more than a passion, it's my life.

To join the war against the injustice children in our society face, kindly do the following.

Follow these accounts on Instagram

Personal: blu_t03

Official: Stateofyouth_Nasarawa
StateofYouth
KidsRight

Like my page on Facebook: Stateofyouth Nasarawa.

Reach out for further support: stateofyouth.nasarawa@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

(1) (Reply)

Tapestry / Buy Genuine Skincare Products / Free HOT Guide To Increasing Your Blog Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.