Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,907 members, 7,927,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid (532 Views)

+18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
So someone born with a phallus in form of clitoris.
Will you call that a dick or a vagina??

The person's body even developed partly male and partly female?
So how would you know the gender of the person? Even doctors will tell you the person is 50/50.

Why will a man be having female dna? Why will a woman be having male dna? Why will a man be getting pregnant or seeing his menses? Why will a man be having hips, breasts? Why will a woman not be able to see her menses, cannot develop breast. Lot of other strange things. Can't you see it is all connected? But ignorant people here wouldn't want to use their sense..
The thing is many people here don't want to be reasonable. Their hate extends from the fact that intersex people could actually exist breaking all their narrow-minded thoughts of how a man or woman should be.

What do you expect in a country that pretends to be very religious when they are the worst sinners? A country where almost 90% hate gay people, hate transgender people but in secret, na them practice am the most..

You find out most people here saying shit about intersex are anti-lgbti people..

Well keep spreading your hate and ignorance. People who have sense understand all my message here..

To my fans, i won't disappoint any of you and keep learning .

To my haters, my serpents will fight my battle for me. So keep hating grin

I still wish i was American oh.
If i be American, by now anybody for know i be intersex?? I for don treat myself long time ago and got married.
Maybe na God wey trap me here so i can be an intersex advocate in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
kiss
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Cerebellum: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ehmmm Lady cherry

Why not channel your energy on loving yourself instead of been bent on chasing Clout upandan!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Cerebellum:
Ehmmm Lady cherry

Why not channel your energy on loving yourself instead of been bent on chasing Clout upandan!
am not clout chasing
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
All you need is a surgery....

You will be alright
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Molahnelson(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
@Op please do well in your endeavors to visit a psychiatrist,
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Your attention seeking is becoming nauseating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by meobizy(f): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
If Nairalanders don't understand intersex human beings then wait until they meet Siamese twins.
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by lifenija: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2021
all ur post no dey pass sex sex inter sex rest we get it u are ugly girl boy live with it rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 27, 2021
lifenija:
all ur post no dey pass sex sex inter sex rest we get it u are ugly girl boy live with it rubbish.
yes oh i ugly pass all your generations but the achivement i have made on this platform creating awareness and educating people about intersex and people born with this struggle is something you and your generations can never achieve. More strength to me.
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2021
grin
Re: Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid by dbestuncle: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Fighting for acceptance should not include insult.
What does medicine say about intersex? Is there really an intersex or an abnormality that ought to be corrected.
Why not seek a Medical explanation and correction instead of fighting the society for her norms.

IntersexSherry:
So someone born with a phallus in form of clitoris.
Will you call that a dick or a vagina??

The person's body even developed partly male and partly female?
So how would you know the gender of the person? Even doctors will tell you the person is 50/50.

Why will a man be having female dna? Why will a woman be having male dna? Why will a man be getting pregnant or seeing his menses? Why will a man be having hips, breasts? Why will a woman not be able to see her menses, cannot develop breast. Lot of other strange things. Can't you see it is all connected? But ignorant people here wouldn't want to use their sense..
The thing is many people here don't want to be reasonable. Their hate extends from the fact that intersex people could actually exist breaking all their narrow-minded thoughts of how a man or woman should be.

What do you expect in a country that pretends to be very religious when they are the worst sinners? A country where almost 90% hate gay people, hate transgender people but in secret, na them practice am the most..

You find out most people here saying shit about intersex are anti-lgbti people..

Well keep spreading your hate and ignorance. People who have sense understand all my message here..

To my fans, i won't disappoint any of you and keep learning .

To my haters, my serpents will fight my battle for me. So keep hating grin

I still wish i was American oh.
If i be American, by now anybody for know i be intersex?? I for don treat myself long time ago and got married.
Maybe na God wey trap me here so i can be an intersex advocate in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister / Kim Kardashian Opens Up About What Made Her Ended Her Relationship With Kanye / E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.