Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,302 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Busy Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busy Generation (115 Views)

Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busy Generation by jonatoye(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Busy Generation

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter how busy a man appears to be the fact remains that he will not be too busy to die and pass on to eternity when his time is accomplished. Men who do not have time or space for God will not have a place with Him in His eternal kingdom!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, "I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused." (Luke 14:18 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will always be something to serve as an excuse which will always keep a man away from divine purpose. Most men of this generation focus more and have time for sin, pleasure, envy, greed, the position of power and material things of this life. However, all men will be taken away from things hindering them from serving God appropriately.

Imagine a man who embarks on a business trip but found himself at the eternal shore unprepared because death came unannounced. No matter how busy you are and what you use your life to do; be mindful of the fact that eternity is a must. Hence, we must live to honour God and fulfil our mandate in the land of the living. We must not rule out the possibility of responding to the call to eternity as we go about our daily activities.

+ Are you busy for God? Do you seek to fulfil your mandate?

Lord! Help me to fulfil my days and lay up a good treasure in heaven in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
No man can be too busy or have an excuse on the day of his death!!!

Have a Remarkable Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 31, 2021 / Eternal Life--a Quality Of Life February 5 / The Truth Of Creation (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.