Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ka3na Reveals Reason She Unfollowed Lucy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ka3na Reveals Reason She Unfollowed Lucy (99 Views)

Chidinma: Self-confessed UNILAG Runs Girl Reveals Real Reason She Killed Ataga / Central Bank Reveals Reason For Banning Crypto / PENGASSAN Reveals Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ka3na Reveals Reason She Unfollowed Lucy by gistongist: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Ka3na has discussed the feud with fellow Big Brother Naija’s (BBN) housemate Lucy that has led to her unfollowing her and ending their frienship.

During a Question and Answer session with her IG followers today, Ka3na announced they are no longer friends.

During the BBNaija lockdown the BBNaija star’s broadcast, she was asked why she blocked Lucy, who was her closest friend.

She responded;

“Na unfollow I unfollow. I no kill person, I can’t keep friendship I can’t confide in”

When another follower asked what transpired between the both of them, she responded ”I value loyalty in friendship”

Re: Ka3na Reveals Reason She Unfollowed Lucy by zieraw2005(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Top US Democrat Karen Brass Supports Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Nomination / Wcw...a Successful Politician @beni-lar. / Cosmic Holography I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.