Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,602 members, 7,917,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Igbo Has The Dominant Gene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Has The Dominant Gene (1427 Views)

All Igbo's Has Turn Ipob Member I Wonder Where The Well Meaning Igbos Went? / Jubril Reveals Why Igbo Has Never Produce A President & The Solution � / Igbo Has Been Subjected To Humiliation, Persecution & Genocide - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Has The Dominant Gene by AlexBells(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
tamdun:

No mind them, their grandparents tried in the 70's and their children are still suffering the consequences till now, make them come try again na
We are up again, why Didn't you revert to regional government all the while, we stand with Aburi Accord we stand with Igbo province, the unitary system stays, Igbo province is an alternative to Eastern Reguon or South East, Aburi Accord effective.
Re: Igbo Has The Dominant Gene by AntiIgbo: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
AlexBells:

Only thing is that in the Igboland We are a pride of lions that's why the coup failed in the East, so what are you hyenas going to do, the Igboland is a pride of lions, you know, you can't penetrate who is always crying of infiltration that does not seem like what a pride will do, looks more like a sheep
[/s]

I thought I was discussing with an intellectual, only to realise I was discussing with an empty barrel. And as the saying goes "Empty barrels makes the loudest sound".
Let's see how this mud people will dominate 2023 nor far grin
Re: Igbo Has The Dominant Gene by AlexBells(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
AntiIgbo:
[s][/s]

I thought I was discussing with an intellectual, only to realise I was discussing with an empty barrel. And as the saying goes "Empty barrels makes the loudest sound".
Let's see how this mud people will dominate grin
You resort to insult when you run out of facts, I feel your pain, Nigeria is bad because your lots had been running the country, how can we progress we will go with Igbo province and focus in Igboland
Re: Igbo Has The Dominant Gene by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
tamdun:

Yes o, and other tribe will watch as u dominate them,have u ever asked why other tribes don't like Igbos?

Because we dominate in all ramifications

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criminal Osibanjo Where Is Our 90 Billion Naira? / Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Morocco Gas Pipeline Will Reach Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.