Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Media Personality Toke Makinwa Reveals The Reason Why She’s Dating Her New Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Personality Toke Makinwa Reveals The Reason Why She’s Dating Her New Man (397 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship / ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi / 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality Toke Makinwa Reveals The Reason Why She’s Dating Her New Man by orecraftman: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian media personality, actress and vlogger Toke makinwa has revealed the reason why she’s in with her boyfriend in her new relationship, she shared this after she posted a photo of herself and explaining that she wanted her new man in the picture but the bush in him wouldn’t allow partake.
A troll thereby commented on Toke’s page saying her new man will only be with her for sexual benefits and not because of love. This prompted toke....

Full Gist: https://laughtercourt.com/media-personality-toke-makinwa-reveals-the-reason-why-shes-dating-her-new-man/

FREE $20 JUMIA CREDIT GIVEAWAY
To participate visit https://laughtercourt.com subscribe to our push notification and submit your email via newsletter subscription, we'll reach out to you through your submitted mail

Re: Media Personality Toke Makinwa Reveals The Reason Why She’s Dating Her New Man by TruthHurts1(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2021
We already know the reason. No need to disturb us with tales by moonlight.

(1) (Reply)

WTF!! This Guy Removed His Wife Wig At A WEDDING!! �� / “my Next Boyfriend Will Sign An Agreement That If He Breaks My Heart, He’ll Pay. / Singer Wizkid Reveals The Young Artists He Will Be Working With Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.