Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,443 members, 7,974,812 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! (11029 Views)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Diagonal:

I've decided to end the marriage and move on with my life, exactly 1 year and 3 weeks after our wedding. I couldn't put up with it anymore. Wife never ever showed any concern nor made any effort to solve the problem.

Did she cry or beg you for more time when you asked for a break up? shocked shocked
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Nothing like fear of penetration. Your wife has problem with her private part. She needs medical help and operation.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by StPete: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Diagonal:

I've decided to end the marriage and move on with my life, exactly 1 year and 3 weeks after our wedding. I couldn't put up with it anymore. Wife never ever showed any concern nor made any effort to solve the problem.

Wow! Just wow. Happy for you though. Now you're free to taste the fruit elsewhere and see how sweet it is. wink
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Sundaycomputer: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Sorry do not cry she is your sister okay, send me her number please
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Orubebe01: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Diagonal:

Meaning that you guys are no more together. What's the reaction of the parents
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Diagonal: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Did she cry or beg you for more time when you asked for a break up? shocked shocked
Yes, she did.
But I think it's bc she saw that the marriage was indeed ending.
Prior to this time, she never showed any serious concern nor looked for any solution. She avoided any discussion on the issue as much as possible, and even got angry with me sometimes when I brought it up!
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Diagonal: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Nothing like fear of penetration. Your wife has problem with her private part. She medical help and operation.
She told me it was fear; that she was scared of the pains.
If it was a medical condition, why couldn't she ever make any attempt to find a solution? She never ever discussed it unless I brought it up!
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Diagonal:

I don't even know what to think. I don't know how long I'll have to live with this.
Virgins are usually scared of something going in there, it is very normal just put her in the mood or go see a doctor. Do not cheat on her.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by sisisioge: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Diagonal:

She told me it was fear; that she was scared of the pains.
If it was a medical condition, why couldn't she ever make any attempt to find a solution? She never ever discussed it unless I brought it up!

It is beyond the fear. She probably had some underlying issue she was covering up. How could a sane woman be married to a guy without trying to give him sex? Even the church prepares women for sex after marriage!

By the way, the world has gone bonkers. Both men and women are taking advantage of the moral advocacy for sexless courtship to hide some inadequacies. Hopefully, you've learnt something. All those no sex before marriage bullsheet na scam. It is natural to desire your partner sexually...it is wisdom to know just how much the desire can hold you both by exploring. Hian! I cant fit shout biko!
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Lamanii22(f): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Realtord43:
She is a liar!

She is not a virgin, she scare of you discovery that she has been lieing to you ever since.

Threaten to end the marriage and watch her confess.

Guy!!!!
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Stargurl20(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is probably one of those posts to paint "no sex until marriage" as bad. Continue.
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by yunqdady: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by GboyegaD(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
This one pass ordinary eyes.

1 Like

Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by obinna58(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
You see now marriage don crash
Men fvck your woman right left center, fvck her like she's a toy before you marry her
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by Kajaard: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
padi94:
What do you people do at night then... Sleep??

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Diagonal:
I initially had a long distance courtship with my wife while we dated. Later she came and stayed with me for some months bc she had accommodation issues. She was based in a different State. Altogether we dated for 4 years before our eventual marriage. All through those times we never had se.x. She never allowed us to, and since I'm a Christian, I willingly left her alone since it's even against my christianity teachings. Moreover she was a virgin and I felt there was no need putting undue pressure on something that was eventually going to be all mine.
Fast- forward to today, it's been two months after our wedding, no se.x. My wife is too scared of it. Each time I make an attempt, she gets so scared of penetration that my "thing" just collapses. Forcing her would make me feel like it's rape. I have bought all kinds of gel to apply and reduce pains, but it's not working with her. She is still saying I should give her time to get used to it.
Meanwhile she is the over-jealous type. She gets angry for as flimsy a thing as me viewing WhatsApp status of female contacts on my phone or Facebook photos of female friends!
I'm already feeling I've made a huge mistake in marrying her. I never thought I'd ever cheat after marriage, but it looks like I'm being pushed into it.
What can a brother do in this situation?

Two things are likely involved
Either your joy stick is big for her or she just doesn't want sex

How could she be afraid of what she claimed she have never had

At what stage in her life does sex becomes an issue

Let her tell you more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. / "How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.