Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,777 members, 7,965,922 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:01 AM

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business (305 Views)

Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) / Invest In A Transportation Business / How Lucrative Is Transportation Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business by SoCurious: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good day everyone.
I've been thinking of going into transportation business so, I need advice from y'all.

I'm contemplating between taxify or doing interstates transportation. Which do you suggest?

Secondly, will a toyota sienna or Nissan mercury be good for taxify??

I also need advice and input from people that are already into transportation business. What advice will you give to someone that is just starting up? Will also appreciate if anyone can tutor me on how it's done in the transportation industry.

Currently reside in Ibadan.

Thanks as you share your sincere opinion (s) to help a brother.
Re: Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Uber/Taxify doesn't accept the two cars you mentioned. You need a sedan car with four doors to run uber/taxify. On which one is profitable, I guess you're a newbie in the transportation industry and as such, do your research well before venturing into any of them. Go to the parks, ask those already into the biz more about it. From registration to loading and how many trips you can run in a week. Also do so on the other side, i.e uber/bolt, then decide on ur next move. If you pick bolt, you might need to relocate to lag that has more customer base than Ibadan. I know bolt operates in Ibadan but customer base matters. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business by SoCurious: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
sunnyboi:
Uber/Taxify doesn't accept the two cars you mentioned. You need a sedan car with four doors to run uber/taxify. On which one is profitable, I guess you're a newbie in the transportation industry and as such, do your research well before venturing into any of them. Go to the parks, ask those already into the biz more about it. From registration to loading and how many trips you can run in a week. Also do so on the other side, i.e uber/bolt, then decide on ur next move. If you pick bolt, you might need to relocate to lag that has more customer base than Ibadan. I know bolt operates in Ibadan but customer base matters. Goodluck

Thanks brother
Re: Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business by cuttestprince(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=SoCurious post=98491863]Good day everyone.
I've been thinking of going into transportation business so, I need advice from y'all.
Available for offline trip in Ibadan. Safe and professional drivers on standby .reach me on 07087791848

(1) (Reply)

Cryptos: The 21st Century Block Money / Are You Looking For A Freebie Marketing Platform To Help You Increase Sales? / How Liquid Lines Can Help You To Overcome Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.