Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Learn Digital Skills As Long As You Have The Passion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Digital Skills As Long As You Have The Passion (226 Views)

Register On Wocman For Free To Earn With Your Skills As A Technician / Which Program Can I Enroll For To Improve My Skills As A Data Scientist? / Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Skills As Long As You Have The Passion by adebayoabiola: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
It is no longer secret that we live in a digitalized world, as more and more inventions spring up daily, now is the time to follow the trend and learn as many digital skills as possible to improve your career, earn a better income, reach more audiences, become your own boss and most importantly, become financially independent.

The best part yet? Anybody can learn digital skills as long as you have the passion, the willingness to learn and a computer system. You don’t need a degree to learn and start earning big.

*TE Hub* is organising an 8 weeks intensive beginner's training in the following courses:
- UI/UX
- Graphics
- Python and R
- Web Development (WordPress)
- Mobile Application Development

*Training starts 8th February, 2021 @ TE Hub, 6, FUTA Road, opposite FourSquare Church, Akure*

*Register* at http:///tehub3 and *begin* 2021 with a bold step to learn new digital skills or to upskill yourself in achieving your dreams.

For more information and enquiries, contact training@tehubafrica.org or 08028458870 and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @tehubafrica for updates on more trainings.

(1) (Reply)

World Energy Expo / What Is Goal Setting And What Are The Techniques? / Am In Job Selection Dilemma I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.