Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,304 members, 7,920,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper (664 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by MrCover: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Update From . COM

A 50-year-old mother of four identified as Florence Owa, has allegedly committed suicide in Sapele, Delta State, by drinking a poisonous substance suspected to be Sniper, Reports.

From The Information Reaching News Desk, The incident happened at No 124 Ogbene Road on Tuesday, January 26, few days after she was discharged from the hospital.

It was gathered By News Crew, That the deceased had been sick for some time and was at home recuperating when one of her children came back and found her unconscious in the sitting room.

She was immediately rushed to the Sapele Central Hospital, where she was confirmed dead on arrival.

A resident of the area disclosed that Florence popularly called Floxy had been battling depression since her illness started.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/50-year-old-mother-of-4-allegedly-commits-suicide-in-delta-by-drinking-sniper.html

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by 4reala(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
No details
Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by habsydiamond(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Depression... Slow poison.. The only antidote is speaking out b4 it will be too late..

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by JumpByte: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Such a glorious looking woman and mother. What a life.

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Her chapter don close be that

Omo depression real O. Late last year ehn the things I went through. Lost huge to one investment. I mean really huge,babe Waka, business dull. Me wey dey ball no fit go out again. Friends wey we dey gather drink disappear. Couldn't service my car....to name a few. Plenty things abeg. I nearly end am but as a typical Edo man I started again. If depression enter I go just branch one bar find plenty orijin with Benson soak the depression. Omo in that drunken state I come dey see way out. Thank God everything soft. Wetin I want talk be say na today we know, tomorrow get belle. Wait for tomorrow. E go soft. I swear. Keep on

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by Baawaa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Very bad
Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by longetivity(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bubu is killing us
Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by nifemi25(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Suicide isn't the solution to depression. Wahala no dey finish..
Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lord of Host! shocked.

It is well with Nigeria.
Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by Houseofglam7(f): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 50-year-old Mother Of 4 Children Commits Suicide In Delta By Drinking Sniper by daniel34840: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Suicide isn't the solution to depression. Wahala no dey finish..

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY STOLEN CAR"(photos) / Nigerians Stopped Man From Committing Suicide On Jibowu Bridge In Lagos. / Hon. Tafida Threatened Genocide Against The Igbos Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.