Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,130 members, 7,946,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions (1787 Views)

Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) / Before You Get Down With That Girl,first Do Your Findings.she Fit Don Carry Bel. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Godoverevery: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2021
tega2luv:
I once had a gf that was sexually abused and harassed as a virgin (raped) bcux of this wicked act she hated men and sex all her life, every man that talks about love or sex to her she hates instantly, when it got to my turn with her from the onset and the way we communicate at first I was suspecting shes a virgin then d next thing that came to mind again was that abi she was raped bcux if u mention anything related to sex you see another person in her to cut long stories short and as a real gee I said I must follow this case to the end as I write this now my fellow Nlanders I de enjoy her kpekus every night now but the journey wasnt easy( na man I be) about this OP a person that knows he has a problem and the type of problem already have the problem solved halfway, as a woman be ready for your problem to be solved, theres no problem without a solution as for that married SiMP, however he can settle his problem he should try bcux even as I hate sex outside marriage i despise a woman avoiding sex with me no matter the relationship we have.

Is the woman willing to get help......You can help solve the problems if the woman is willing don't you think that
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Godoverevery: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Mscheew. Many will still come here, bragging in their ignorance.

They won't even know what to do with the virgin wives they want when they get them.

For real, though, some of them are developmentally stunted in some ways.
Let flip things here.....after marriage you found out your husband has weak erection/ low sperm count due to some infection which he ever knew and he was a virgin.....So due to this he doesn't have sex with you..... please Will you be full of smiles and be one doing research/finding cure for him
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Following
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Godoverevery:

Let flip things here.....after marriage you found out your husband has weak erection/ low sperm count due to some infection which he ever knew and he was a virgin.....So due to this he doesn't have sex with you..... please Will you be full of smiles and be one doing research/finding cure for him

Lmao. You're likely wired for cynicism, and dismissing things especially when it's coming from a lady, and online... after all, people say and do different things, right?

This is not even a question to contemplate for me. I married him and whatever he has to deal with is for us to solve together. I wouldn't marry him for sex. Yep. I'll be looking for cures and making researches for him and linking him for therapies.

Do not project general values on me, because you think the average human does not care about going such lengths, hence why you're asking me this? "Let me ask her and see what she'll do if it's personal."

You're free to dismiss everything I've said.

Shortyyy:

I used to see you as an educated person, but alas.

Oin, h-edu kini?? Say wahh, now?

Harharhar. Don't make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Godoverevery: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. You're likely wired for cynicism, and dismissing things especially when it's coming from a lady, and online... after all, people say and do different things, right?

This is not even a question to contemplate for me. I married him and whatever his has to deal with is for us to solve together. I wouldn't marry him for sex. Yep. I'll be looking for cures and making researches for him and linking him for therapies.

Do not project general values on me, because you think the average human does not care about going such lengths, hence why you're asking me this? "Let me ask her and see what she'll do if it's personal."

You're free to dismiss everything I've said.

Oin, h-edu kini?? Say wahh, now?

Harharhar. Don't make me laugh.
easier said than done......you can only help the person who is willing to be helped.

You didn't marry for sex (like you can marry someone who is impotent)....keep deceiving yourself....the most important aspect of every marriage is the sexual part since time memorial.

Well like I always say women will always pay victim in all situations...no one can fix your personal problem for you they can only assist and your attitude goes a long way to determine how the man can assist.
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Konquest: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Shortyyy:
Most times, a woman crying during penetration or afraid of sexual intercourse doesn't mean she's avoiding you.
She is not cheating on you, she isn't deliberately running away from you.

You know I read y'all comments here often and I call it sarcasm or just cruise catching. But I'm beginning to believe y'all aren't really enlightened at all, and not ready to learn.

I went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6385801/two-months-after-wedding-no#98489107 and I realized that it's either it's only children that are filled on this forum or baby adults. Including the poster. Talking about cheating on her because he's fede up. So you married her just because of sex okwa ya?

If you are a man here, and you're in this same boat with this poster, your woman is suffering from a condition called VAGINISMUS. It can be a medical condition or emotional.

The assignment I'm giving y'all is to research it. Read everything there is to know about it. Y'all should stop being foolishly ignorant.

Women go through a lot, they tend to not speak up because no one will believe them. They're the strongest being I've ever seen.

So before you bash a woman for being afraid of intercourse, kindly research the cause of it. Y'all problem is that you're impatient and selfish. It's always about you, not giving a damn what your partner might be going through. Once that thing in between your legs rises, nothing else matters. So pathetic.
Oi! Omoge calm down jo... LMAO.
A good dose of TLC and water-soluble lubricants would easily resolve this.wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me / 18+: Would You Spend This Coins ?? / How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.