Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,824 members, 7,918,652 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! (1946 Views)

Ladies! One Sure Way To Give Your Lover Heart Attack / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by sorrytoo: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
When he comes up to u,

Tell him TO F*U*C*K OFFF

Trust me,he will be urs for life , cool
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by r231(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
hahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by sorrytoo: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
wink
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Pweety4me(f): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by mojounited(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
Slow day
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by sorrytoo: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
mojounited:

Slow day

I've tried it on a man and i caught him,

cool
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by mojounited(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
sorrytoo:

I've tried it on a man and i caught him,

cool
^Yeah, I can see you've caught r231 already. . . tongue cool
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Arosa(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2011
Op, your strategy only works if you are pretty. undecided
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
Arosa:

Op, your strategy only works if you are pretty.   undecided

Agreed.
If you're pretty it doesn't really matter what comes out of your mouth at that point; the playa or mugu has already made up his mind.
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Pweety4me(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
Any1 willing to explain, i'm lost?
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Arosa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

Any1 willing to explain, i'm lost?
It's a reverse strategy, when a pretty woman tells a man to piss-off. The man is going to want her the more Because he would think she is all that, and he would do anything in his power to have her. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Pweety4me(f): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^So is that being a b.tch or playing hard to get?
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
Arosa:

It's a reverse strategy, when a pretty woman tells a man to piss-off. The man is going to want her the more Because he would think she is all that, and he would do anything in his power to have her. undecided lipsrsealed

for real?

if it's an ugly woman nko.

btw i thought the op was being sarcastic.
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Arosa(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^So is that being a b.tch or playing hard to get?
You can call it playing hard to get, but It's part of the art of seductionlipsrsealed
if she is an ugly woman she will be insulted back. angry
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Pweety4me(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
Lol what if i don't use profanity? how can i say it in a 'classy' way tongue
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
The girl has to be fine to try that.

A typical naija guy's internal monologue when approaching a wowo girl is this:

omo, I never "chop" in quite a bit. Getting kinda desperate here and these fine girls dey take too much damn time!  angry
Wait . . . [b]wetin [/b]be that? oh na person. Ok e get skirt, but wetin be that for ein face? oya well e go do for now.
Kai but this girl worth am so? I've knacked better. Anyway, make I jus convince myself say she no too wowo like that. It's all in the mind  cheesy. . . abi no be so dem talk am?

<starts to walk towards not-so-attractive girl>

mehn I hope say those other hot babes I dey pursue no dey around here
<looks around, then continues walking>
cuz I go definitely loose some guy-man points for this low-level runs I wan engage so.

Come see, I'm doing this girl a HUGE favor by approaching her so if she wan pour sand for her own garri by giving me one kin' DIRTY useless attitude I go STROKE the living foolishness comot ein head. angry

She best arrange herself quick quick for fast choppin' as she no go get this kin' opportunity again with that kin' face.

<reaches the girl>

"Hi " cheesy

someone feel free to fill in the rest.  grin
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
Arosa:

if she is an ugly woman she will be insulted back. angry

fair enough.
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Pweety4me(f): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2011
Na lie, some guys no get brain, but i go try am sha. tongue
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Thirst4Lif: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2011

So true!
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by sorrytoo: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
2buff:

A typical naija guy's internal monologue when approaching a wowo girl is this:

omo, I never "chop" in quite a bit. Getting kinda desperate here and these fine girls dey take too much damn time!  angry
Wait . . . [b]wetin [/b]be that? oh na person. Ok e get skirt, but wetin be that for ein face? oya well e go do for now.
Kai but this girl worth am so? I've knacked better. Anyway, make I jus convince myself say she no too wowo like that. It's all in the mind  cheesy. . . abi no be so dem talk am?

<starts to walk towards not-so-attractive girl>

mehn I hope say those other hot babes I dey pursue no dey around here
<looks around, then continues walking>
cuz I go definitely loose some guy-man points for this low-level runs I wan engage so.

Come see, I'm doing this girl a HUGE favor by approaching her so if she wan pour sand for her own garri by giving me one kin' DIRTY useless attitude I go STROKE the living foolishness comot ein head. angry

She best arrange herself quick quick for fast choppin' as she no go get this kin' opportunity again with that kin'
face.

<reaches the girl>

"Hi " cheesy

someone feel free to fill in the rest.  grin

Guy reaches the not so attractive girl n goes ,hey baby was sop ? U go dance?
Not so attractive girl turns around eyes him up and down n goes  f*u*c*k off f

Guy swaggers back n goes ya father,ya mama ,na me u say bleep off? Take! Waka! See this wowo girl o, na me this chimpey dey say f!u!c!k! Offf too ?, u wey I wan help , ! Gba, baba e,  U this mummy ,wetin u find come this club , u no know say na your pikins dey here ,  Yansh u no get ,Bobbi no dey,face be like yam, u come get mouth dey s!w,e,a,r,  Wo no try am next time o, if say no be club we dey ,I for don show u levels , rabbbish, n guy grabs his drink ,pop his collar n swaggers off,

Not so attractive girl holds head n goes ,yeeee , who send me,see abuse,see shame, me, wey man never talk to for club before ,I see man like this come dey go f!u!c!k off,che I , na who send me make I follow sorrytooo, o, see disgrace, when meat go come my side again, ha sorrytoo,u no do good o, ,!!

Light fades,

1 Like

Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^ LOL A perfect ending!
Classic and skit-worthy.  cheesy

You're good at this grin
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by tashanja(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^ Yeah, she's good just like her figure (check d profile) wink cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by MsPotato(f): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2011
Do that in my country and see what those boys will do to you embarassed lipsrsealed cry

"Even Osama Bin Laden will cry". . , . .
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Freiburger(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2011
sorrytoo:

When he comes up to u,

Tell him TO F*U*C*K OFFF

Trust me,he will be urs for life ,  cool

Try that to my type and you will be F*U*C*K OFF for life.
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2011
It doesn't always work like that , I have a close pal who doesn't take sh.it from any girl , fine or not. The guy being a fine boy has this arrogant air about him towards girl. A fine babe , now my friend , moved into his area about 2 years ago and my guy seeing she was hot tried to woo her but e be like say the girl sef dey pompous too , and she told my friend off. My friend calmly left her and never approached her , as we speak this girl has been trying to date my guy for the past 2 years , she has sent a retinue of guys/girls/friends/family to my guy for just a date. The funny thing is this girl is mad sexy and virtually all virile men in the area want to date her , talk about the tables being turned.
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by sorrytoo: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2011
apocalypse:

It doesn't always work like that , I have a close pal who doesn't take sh.it from any girl , fine or not. The guy being a fine boy has this arrogant air about him towards girl. A fine babe , now my friend , moved into his area about 2 years ago and my guy seeing she was hot tried to woo her but e be like say the girl sef dey pompous too , and she told my friend off. My friend calmly left her and never approached her , as we speak this girl has been trying to date my guy for the past 2 years , she has sent a retinue of guys/girls/friends/family to my guy for just a date. The funny thing is this girl is mad sexy and virtually all virile men in the area want to date her , talk about the tables being turned.

the word is UR AREA

ur area fit be oshodi n men there fit be area boyzzzzz, so she no get choice than to beg, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2011
You know what you are right about one thing , my area isn't so far from Oshodi , heard about Mafoluku ? That's where I hang out. But the funny thing is we live in an estate and there are no "area" boys there , infact na clean guys dey my end.
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by sorrytoo: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2011
apocalypse:

You know what you are right about one thing , my area isn't so far from Oshodi , heard about Mafoluku ? That's where I hang out. But the funny thing is we live in an estate and there are no "area" boys there , infact na clean guys dey my end.

n good for u , lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Goldieluks: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2011
@OP,true kinda cheesy
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2011
@poster,

especially the Mr.Corks of the world. . .(yes ladies sadly he is
not the only one  undecided undecided sad angry)
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by sorrytoo: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@poster,

especially they Mr.Corks of the world. . .(yes ladies sadly he is
not the only one undecided undecided sad angry)

lol, i know,
Re: Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Time In Your Life When You Don't Care About A 'friend' Anymore / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? / PLEASE!!! Can A Lady In The House Confirm This Theory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.