Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,568 members, 7,888,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall (3461 Views)

Pls Dont Blame Me For L!ckin Our Gate Man's Joy Stick,.. Wife Begs Husband / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Video: A Prostitute I Picked On The Roadside Called Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by mmadu4: 1:01am On Jan 28, 2021
in fact now i understand why most guys prefer to lay with a prostitute straight to the point no need toasting her spending unnecessary just to win her over and an endless waste of time. just go straight do your thing pay and focus on something else they are even more clean and well kept

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by bizz22: 2:16am On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by Spending123: 2:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by blues343(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Bros . For this Early Morning like this?
Abi the BABE no allow you ..............

10 Likes

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by mosdii(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by Frankraj: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2021
mmadu4:
in fact now i understand why most guys prefer to lay with a prostitute straight to the point no need toasting her spending unnecessary just to win her over and an endless waste of time. just go straight do your thing pay and focus on something else they are even more clean and well kept

Knowing this : you have known peace and will save yourself a lot of money . Relationship in Nigeria is more expensive than buying a car . Because when u buy a car you will be seeing it in your compound even if is not moving. But no matter the money you spend on a Nigeria girl , you will have nothing to show for it . Very very usu Less pipple

19 Likes

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by mmadu4: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Frankraj:

Knowing this you have known peace and will save yourself a lot of money . Relationship in Nigeria is more expensive than buying a car . Because when u buy a car you will be seeing it in your compound . But no matter the money you spend on Nigeria girl , you have nothing to show for it . Very very usu Less pipple

i just realized this recently. its a shame though our girls are not worth it

1 Like

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by TruthHurts1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes, go to a prostitute and maximise your chances of picking up an STD, maybe even AIDS. It's a much better strategy than practicing abstinence which 99% of Nigerian men lack the discipline to observe.

mmadu4:

1 Like

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by CandyOps(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing esp when the barbie has a high interest level in you.. I had the best date of my entire life yesterday.
It was a rooftop open bar.. it was in a skyscrapper somewhere in Eko.
And the view was stunningly breathtaking.

The Uber we rode was a Camry 2015 model - super classic ride.
We arrived our venue and rode the elevator to the penthouse.

The breeze was fresher and it was so romantic.. we then had an overprice bottle of sweet red wine and some tasty chicken peri-peri douched in red tomato sauce. It was absoulety mesmerising and behind us was the sight of the moon setting into the horizon.

It was a first date and it felt magical i wished it never ended.
At the end, our Uber came over again and when we settled at the back seat she lay down and rested her head on my lap.
The stereo had Calamity a serenading R&B song by Zayn playing in the background.

Sometimes i close my eyes and replay the events of yesterday in my head.
Sometimes you gotta kiss a lotta frogs before you meet your princess.

As a rule of thumb, i never date girls who dont show me a high interest level a.k.a the green light.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by EaglesEyes1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
CandyOps:
Love is a beautiful thing esp when the barbie has a high interest level in you.. I had the best date of my entire life yesterday.

The breeze was fresher and it was so romantic.. we then had an overprice bottle of sweet red wine and some tasty chicken peri-peri douched in red tomato sauce. It was absoulety mesmerising and behind us was the sight of the moon setting into the horizon.

At the end, our Uber came over again and when we settled at the back seat she lay down and rested her head on my lap.
The stereo had Calamity a serenading R&B song by Zayn playing in the background.

As a rule of thumb, i never date girls who dont show me a high interest level a.k.a the green light.
Wow! u don fall in love already, safe trip on ur journey of simping. I laugh in Swahili

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by Vulcanheph(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Yes, go to a prostitute and maximise your chances of picking up an STD, maybe even AIDS. It's a much better strategy than practicing abstinence which 99% of Nigerian men lack the discipline to observe.

Pure lies... You are more likely to get an STD from a girlfriend than a hooker, hookers take personal hygiene very seriously and there go for medical check-up regularly..... Hookers are more cleaner than the average girlfriend.
I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

7 Likes

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
these pusssy people don do op strong thinggrin

this 2021 should be all about making more money than kpekus,love at ur own peril
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by TruthHurts1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes, because you personally gave gynacological inspections to all the hookers in the world and you confirmed the sanitary status of each and everyone of their respective vay jays before you came to this conclusion.

Vulcanheph:

Pure lies... You are more likely to get an STD from a girlfriend than a hooker, hookers take personal hygiene very seriously and there go for medical check-up regularly..... Hookers are more cleaner than the average girlfriend.
I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by Vulcanheph(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Yes, because you personally gave gynacological inspections to all the hookers in the world and you confirmed the sanitary status of each and everyone of their respective vay jays before you came to this conclusion.

You misunderstood me... I have worked on a hotel and made friends with a lot of them and I've also had female friends who aren't hookers and I can comfortably tell you that the hookers are clean.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by TruthHurts1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maybe because you worked in a 4 or 5 star hotel you were able to meet the few call girls who know how to make themselves presentable because they are hoping that one rich foreigner or Nigerian will fall for them and sweep them off their feet. That is their ticket out of poverty. The overwhelming majority of street walkers who are servicing danfo drivers and okada riders are a more local breed of call girls.

Vulcanheph:

You misunderstood me... I have worked on a hotel and made friends with a lot of them and I've also had female friends who aren't hookers and I can comfortably tell you that the hookers are clean.
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by kenzysmith: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
mmadu4:
op they console himself
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
In a society that’s filled with hoes..

Nothing a real G would do than to go with the flow..

And if you’re interested in finding yourself a permanent hoe, make sure she’s not a broke one...Even if it’s gonna end, it won’t end in tears or pains but win-win situation for a real G..

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by johnkey: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
nairaland sextoys are coming for your head op, u wan spoil market for them

1 Like

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by dayleke: 3:42am On Jan 31, 2021
CandyOps:

Name of d bar please?
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by 1beat(m): 3:44am On Jan 31, 2021
you will pity them soon
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by Boxer007(m): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2021
mmadu4:

Of course. Prostitutitues is 10 times better women..... you get 80% discounts wit yor student union ID card. Preach!! smiley
Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Frankraj:

Knowing this : you have known peace and will save yourself a lot of money . Relationship in Nigeria is more expensive than buying a car . Because when u buy a car you will be seeing it in your compound . But no matter the money you spend on Nigeria girl , you have nothing to show for it . Very very usu Less pipple
that one is still better, how will someone collect 2k from my hands for transportation untop make she appear Bleep each other,all of a sudden afte alert enter, na excuse and this is her second time but the worst for that day be say kongi don over catch me and when my wahala too much, she switch off the phone, that one wey pain me pass be say, she been claiming she is on her from abeokuta for almost one hour before she find excuse ,abeokuta wey no even each 45 minutes. And ashawo for my area self go still manage 800 naira and na about 3 sorrounds my house, na legs I go even use waka reach there come back. sometimes dignity can be expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall by mmadu4: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
yes

(1) (Reply)

+18; Rate My Amzing And Spetacular Graphic. / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? / It Takes Courage To Live This Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.