Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,375 members, 7,929,181 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Learn How To Transform Your Whatsapp To Your Online Fashion Store - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Transform Your Whatsapp To Your Online Fashion Store (193 Views)

See How Makeup Transform Women / How To Enrol For An Online Fashion Courses / My Online Fashion Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Transform Your Whatsapp To Your Online Fashion Store by Netiz: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Are you into fashion? Do you sell fashion products and accessories? Do you know that you can transform your Whatsapp to your online fashion store?

I am Kelechi Nwachukwu, an e-business consultant and website designer and this 2021, we are reaching out to small businesses and teaching them how transform their whatsapp to their online stores.

I can teach you how to transform your WhatsApp to your online store where you can easily showcase all your products, categories and their prices and get orders directly to your Whatsapp with the image of product selected!

Your WhatsApp customised link will now act as your website link. No need to pay big money for expensive online stores. No need to pay for domain names and hosting. No technical knowledge.

Also learn how to create individual product links on your Whatsapp Online Store that can be posted on Facebook. Once it is clicked the visitor comes into your Whatsapp store with options to ADD TO CART, MESSAGE SELLER DIRECTLY.

With just 2k, I can teach you how to create your own online store with your Whatsapp. No skill required. Just your smartphone and Whatsapp.

I will also teach you:

* How to create Professional Facebook Ads that target Whatsapp Messages.

* How to create good product images for your Whatsapp store and great cover image.

* How to make your Whatsapp Website link unique.

If you are interested, Whatsapp 09067180824 or click on link below to get started:

https:///createwhatsappstore

(1) (Reply)

100% Undiluted Oil Perfume / Shop For Free: Size 5 - 8years, Male Sleeveless Top With A Camo Trouser / Size 1 - 3months, 2 Babies Gown With A Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.