Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? (336 Views)

My Adsense Have Low Cpc / My Adsense Have Low Cpc / Do You Notice This From Your Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Nairaland wey I know before de very responsible.

the love and care for each and every members then made me love Nairaland die.

people then were reasonable. if they advice you or give you any solution it is final.

people no the comment anyhow especially waiting no concern them.

children come full Nairaland now claiming to be rich and wise. but they dumb lie and take everything thread for granted.

even person were no get 5 naira the call another person scammer.

the question where I want ask is where all those reasonable Nairalanders before go ?

the only reason I never deactivate my account yet is because I believe say Nairaland go better again.

and I believe feminism, simp Alpha, red pill etc go soon get sense again.

see x-rated content everywhere and useless threads up and down.

make we join hands and make Nairaland great again.
Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2021
purehearttt:
Nairaland wey I know before de very responsible.

the love and care for each and every members then made me love Nairaland die.

people then were reasonable. if they advice you or give you any solution it is final.

people no the comment anyhow especially waiting no concern them.

children come full Nairaland now claiming to be rich and wise. but they dumb lie and take everything thread for granted.

even person were no get 5 naira the call another person scammer.

the question where I want ask is where all those reasonable Nairalanders before go ?

the only reason I never deactivate my account yet is because I believe say Nairaland go better again.

and I believe feminism, simp Alpha, red pill etc go soon get sense again.

see x-rated content everywhere and useless threads up and down.

make we join hands and make Nairaland great again.
Abeg no make me laugh mess for body. Join hand make nairaland great again bawo. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Abeg no make me laugh mess for body. Join hand make nairaland great again bawo. Hehehehe
people where understand waiting I the talk go soon come.
Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by Qrash(m): 4:23am On Jan 28, 2021
funny but true.
Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by Sundrus: 5:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Oga, na wail u come wail this early mormor. U suppose know say life no be bed of roses, & nothing last forever. Plus this Nairaland dey likened to ur country Nigeria...wey most people dey hope say e go better, but the reality na say e no go ever better. Just move on & adjust urself, no dey dwell in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by 1030(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2021
I also observed this from current posts and comments but with time they will get tired and leave.

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Sundrus:
Oga, na wail u come wail this early mormor. U suppose know say life no be bed of roses, & nothing last forever. Plus this Nairaland dey likened to ur country Nigeria...wey most people dey hope say e go better, but the reality na say e no go ever better. Just move on & adjust urself, no dey dwell in the past.
are you a sadist ? totally out of point.

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2021
1030:
I also observed this from current posts and comments but with time they will get tired and leave.
sure I we pray so.
Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by DorQe: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Funny
Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by BarristerAlarig: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by lilkech(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2021
purehearttt:
people where understand waiting I the talk go soon come.

we don show
Re: Do You Notice 95 Percent Of Our New Members Have Low IQ ? by oluwaseyi0: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Because they refuse to buy into your low IQ scam? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nbm - Nigerian Military (egede) / The Thousand-year World / Buhari’s Son-in-law, Two Others Wanted For $65m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.