Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,423 members, 7,920,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) (39151 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold On His 35th Birthday / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by mightyhazel: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2021
44th actually..
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
mightyhazel:
44th actually..
Few years ago he was around 38, why is he 34 now? is he really ageing backward? me I don't really understand this so called yeyebrities with their change of age.
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by winner37(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Alright......
May the love keep burning and the union last forever....

Happy birthday .....
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by DonMekino(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
you see this Simi?

she is the real wife material I try to describe to my son,

a woman that can take care of you when you are handicapped, on a wheelchair, amputated is what wife material is.

she does it without complaining,

waohh
is Adekunle Gold handicapped? On a wheelchair? or amputated?
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by Khriztarl(f): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pavicx:
Happy birthday Adekunle Gold,
Although there’s a
Big difference between;

ADEKUNLE GOLD & AG BABY
Only those with real insight to music would understand.
True talk AG Baby has something different from Adekunle Gold.

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by ArcGibson(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin it's 43 no mind her
Lopytall:
34 abi 42?
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by Oshokalo: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
he still dey give am doggy untop belle Nawa oh marriage dey sweet when money dey
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by We4all: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
yanabasee1:
So far, this is a scandal free celebrity marriage of all times.....

Remind me how long they've been married again.
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by We4all: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Seun, kindly advise your mods to desist from meting out extreme punitive measures on Nairaland members.

How can you ban a member till 2022 just 'cos of a little banter with an IPOB miscreant?

[b]How can you ban a member for a week just because he called Pocohantas "Evening Newspaper"? [/b]A title she proudly flaunts on her Nairaland profile.

It takes less than two minutes to open a new Nairaland account. Remember, no be only one pant Alhaja get.

The more you ban us unjustly, the more we open new accounts, lending less credence to the actual number of members you think you have, as portrayed on Nairaland.

A word is enough for the wise.

He was banned because he called a " night newspaper " an "evening newspaper". That is total misuse of words which should be condemned in its entirety.
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by Ambber(f): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
yanabasee1:
So far, this is a scandal free celebrity marriage of all times.....
early days yet, na so we talk about Tonto Dike that time for about 3 years when she dey give testimony up and down. Na she still come talk say all the testimonies na audio
Re: Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) by Ambber(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
you see this Simi?

she is the real wife material I try to describe to my son,

a woman that can take care of you when you are handicapped, on a wheelchair, amputated is what wife material is.

she does it without complaining,
is AG on wheel chair? Since when?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Ankara Gucci's LookaLike Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC, Celebrities React / Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) / Denrele Steps Out In Flat Shoes After Port Harcourt Stage Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.