Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,219 members, 7,981,342 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist (719 Views)

Photos Of Uju Stella Chilling With Burna Boy And Wizkid / Breaking: "I Live In A House That Davido Cannot Afford." - A 15-year-old Teenage / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist by Glamoury990: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has taken to social media to reveal why Nigerian musician, Davido isn’t dominating top artistes, Wizkid and Burna Boy on the international music scene, despite being American.

According to the retired blogger, Davido being born in America should have been a good stepping stone to influence his international appeal, however, sadly the tale is contrary CONTINUE READING

https:///the-reason-why-davido-cannot-dominate-burna-boy-and-wizkid-globally-journalist-reveals/
Re: The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist by bluebay(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2021
What’s this journalist saying ? Lol How else can a global man dominate someone else again globally?
Re: The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist by Dreyton36: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2021
If no be say Nigerians no value good music , I no see why person like davido go even blow pass kizz Daniel and mayorkun
Davido no get packaging

Shout-out to wiz and burna , the realest in the game
One be norseman the other be egede , doing their things peacefully no childish matters coming in

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist by kenzysmith: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
journalist is dumb Davido is bigger than their tow combined check the views, check who is topping the bill board, he has featured more international artistes than those two combined
Re: The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist by kenzysmith: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
bluebay:
What’s this journalist saying ? Lol How else can a global man dominate someone else again globally?
my brother the thing tire me o person wey done feature all the biggest artists from meek mill , fabulous, cris brown, montona, Nicki and lili baby and d likes

Re: The Reason Why Davido Cannot Dominate Burna Boy And Wizkid Globally – Journalist by Whykidstarboy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
my brother the thing tire me o person wey done feature all the biggest artists from meek mill , fabulous, cris brown, montona, Nicki and lili baby and d likes
Lol is that what will make him the biggest nija artist globally,I don't even know why I see those who believe in davido as the best as been childish,hateful and ignoramous in the global music world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cross-dresser Bobrisky Causes Stir As He Shakes His Backside For Camera / Davido Sends Congratulations Message To ITK Concept On Their Brand New Car Given / Broda Shaggi Opens Up On How He Made It In The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.