Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,425 members, 7,908,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members (23982 Views)

Vote Buying: Osun Traditionalists To Administer Oath On Members / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Kingrefreshed: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380613/stop-fortifying-cultists-lagos-police-commissioner-warns-ikorodu-traditionalists/

Yeah so that una bullets go dey penetrate them pissfoolly grin grin.

Una no get one single sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Timeframepro: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by CodeTemplar: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2021
I thought such issues weren't admissible in formal police investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by aremuforlife(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2021
How do you expect them to feed
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by WinLABSstores: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Seun, kindly advise your mods to desist from metting out extreme punitive measures on Nairaland members.

How can you ban a member till 2022 just 'cos of a little banter with an IPOB miscreant?

How can you ban a member for a week just because he called Pocohantas "Evening Newspaper"? A title she proudly flaunts on her Nairaland profile.

It takes less than two minutes to open a new Nairaland account. Remember, no be one one pant Alhaja get.

The more you ban us unjustly, the more we open new accounts, lending less credence to the actual number of members you think you have, as portrayed on Nairaland.

A word is enough for the wise.
So you never even see ban till 2030

Most Nairaland mods are bias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2021
That kid Hitlergaddafi will say there is nothing like jazz

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Valur20: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98512995:

This is definitely the very next step now.
The first step is the warning sent out to the traditionalists.
So they won't be surprised when they come pick up their as$es!

Nothing wey Nigerians no dey turn to joke sha.
Na wa for una o!

because u dont possess such charm that's why u said it does not exist. Confirmed bullets proof charm dey

You are a very wise man!
If there are such charms, 99% of our Babalawos will be in the US Army by now or atleast Sambisa Forest, if they don't like to board planes!

Na man wey never see correct Kala go dey shout Odeshi!
Kala kan loje.........Oku lemeje..
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Dreyton36: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Seun, kindly advise your mods to desist from metting out extreme punitive measures on Nairaland members.

How can you ban a member till 2022 just 'cos of a little banter with an IPOB miscreant?

How can you ban a member for a week just because he called Pocohantas "Evening Newspaper"? A title she proudly flaunts on her Nairaland profile.

It takes less than two minutes to open a new Nairaland account. The more you ban us unjustly, the more we open new accounts, lending less credence to the actual number of members you think you have, as portrayed on Nairaland.

Both the pocohantas and the whole mods plus seun Dem nor get sense, na me talk am, make them block my account kpata kpata
Na until man go vex one day hack this site make am they useless and also make it invaluable , na them seun go wake up

This forum is the most useless forum I've ever seen
There's nothing to gain here than useless fake news
In well maintained forums making just FRONT-PAGE
You can even gain airtime

You'll see vibrant youths in here writing good stories and no credits given

But you'll see posts of nudity all over the place and they don't get banned

Posts of stupid intersex whatever all over the place with their low self esteem and nothing's done about it
If you as a man say anything that has to do with women's promiscuity you'll get banned till 2039

But there's one things y'all stupid mods don't know

Truly soldier go , soldier come for sure , but there are some soldiers that'll be forever missed

You can have people like @ilegendd @slamormir @Sappiere @Smellysperm @SILENTandSMART out of this forum and expect it to be the same again

Know why ?

There are many people out here who makes this place fun
There are so many members who got registered just because they love the cruise those monikers bring to the table in every comment and topic

I've as well made my mark in here , dropped a couple nice stories which made FP
The useless mods what do they have to bring to the table

Look at ads all over the place
Look at explicit videos

They'll rather bring iyabo ojo's new tattoo to the front page than to bring an educative topic on FP

Just look at yesterday, bringing an actress who's sleeping on her own cradle bed to the FP how's that news ??

Useless forum , make una spoil am with una hand

Joined this forum since 2007 my acct got banned just because I defended myself against an hater

I finally got to open this acct just last year when I was in Estonia cuz I wanted to comment o n a particular topic

@Seun you better see the handwriting on the wall and work on changing your mods asap good day omo iyami

No be say na mouth,. View my topics I'm always on cruise , I no get time for yawa

Abeg Wells Fargo, SunTrust, Santander , capital one , both individual and company aza with (ONLINE ACCESS) and directly with the owner can chat me up for wire

If you get CC being am as well

If na local U.S. Banks like PNC , Citi , my&t and others with (ONLINE ACCESS) bring am also make we share money , that's my only way of helping the society

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by wink2015(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2021
POLICE dey fear JUJU !

HABA !
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Deserea: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

It takes less than two minutes to open a new Nairaland account. Remember, no be only one pant Alhaja get.

The more you ban us unjustly, the more we open new accounts, lending less credence to the actual number of members you think you have, as portrayed on Nairaland.

cheesy cheesy Evening news paper ko! Fresh bread ni!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2021
So Oga Olopa believe in Juju. He should stop wailing and inatead go and fortify the Nigerian police force.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Those 'traditionalists' are simply deceiving those guys.

I don't believe that there is any sort of 'charm' that can ward off bullets.

Unfortunately, a lot of people believe that crap.

Guy, make una believe say Juju dey.

Ignorance is what that is blinding you.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by justmenoni: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2021
You are funny, you thought banning till 2022 or a week is too long... The mod on travel section banned me till 2033 cos I offered an advice...

Anyway I just lock up from the travel section, after all I'm not getting paid for it, I'm just doing mine voluntarily... If you want to get banned on Nairaland just oppose any advice from the mod and voila you're banned angry

Imagine the mods here on Nairaland becoming our politicians

PataAlhajaKeji:
Seun, kindly advise your mods to desist from meting out extreme punitive measures on Nairaland members.

It takes less than two minutes to open a new Nairaland account. Remember, no be only one pant Alhaja get.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by legba1(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Pls how vast have you traveled and like how old are you.... Note that no insult is intended here..
I have seen bullet holes and clothe while the one wearing it was not penetrated. I have seen crooks being pursued, shot at and he escaped, ordinarily he should be dead meat already.
I have seen cult boy who could not be killed by bullets but was wedge with a big quarry rock in oru ijebu...
So local bullet prove works but difficult to maintain... A slight error like banging a lady doggy is enough to render the whole arrangement uselsss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by CodeTemplar: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2021
This thread is funny. This is proof that Bros Jay( Jesus) is the way out.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Nwaide01: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Akuko, but you and your bros and sis see ESN as an enemy instead as a comrades who are fighting common enemies.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Seun, kindly advise your mods to desist from meting out extreme punitive measures on Nairaland members.

It's in his interest if you open as many accounts as possible, it actually boosts the market value of his website

Bunch of shìt people

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by tot(f): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2021
justmenoni:
You are funny, you thought banning till 2022 or a week is too long... The mod on travel section banned me till 2033 cos I offered an advice...

Anyway I just lock up from the travel section, after all I'm not getting paid for it, I'm just doing mine voluntarily... If you want to get banned on Nairaland just oppose any advice from the mod and voila you're banned angry

That's why I laugh when I see people criticizing those in govt, most would do far worse in the same positions. The whole Nigerian society needs a reset.

5 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by nedekid: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Them ban you for 600 years? shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by nedekid: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2021
justmenoni:

Ha!
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by twosquare(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2021
mansakhalifa:

It is called metaphysics for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by LeSaint(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Mr. Commissioner, don't tell me you actually believe people can be "fortified".
What are the attributes of "fortified" cultists, as opposed to ordinary ones?
Africa, we have a looong way to go.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by dederocs(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2021
It is a crime, co conspirator law, clearly inducts such people, they need to be prosecuted.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by xynerise: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2021
I thought the NPF don't believe in black magic?
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by faste: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author= post=98512995]
This is definitely the very next step now.
The first step is the warning sent out to the traditionalists.
So they won't be surprised when they come pick up their as$es!

Nothing wey Nigerians no dey turn to joke sha.
Na wa for una o!

You are a very wise man!
If there are such charms, 99% of our Babalawos will be in the US Army by now or atleast Sambisa Forest, if they don't like to board planes!

You lack experience
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by xynerise: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Who no go no go know...continue acting civilized
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Josywhyte: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Those babalawos are using their skills to achieve their money. Their is to make charms for whoever needs them,whether be it a thief of cultist.
Am not in support of crime or cultists but u can't blame them cos they need their money
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Olofin2(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2021
justmenoni:

I only mentioned poco, not pocohanta and one idiot banned me.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by DeMoneyGenius: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Someone should link me up with the babalawos. I need some polishing because I have a mission in a village beside a big rock somewhere in north central Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / Alex Ekwueme Collapses At Home, Goes Into Coma, Admitted In Enugu Hospital

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.