Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,165 members, 7,977,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:15 AM

Is It A Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Curse? (1996 Views)

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
Why Do I NEVER Meet WITH HANDSOME LOOKING GENTLEMAN?

THE ONLY GOODLOOKING MEN I SEE ARE ON TV & USUALLY FROM AMERICA!! angry

What is really wrong? i'm not searching ooo but it's becoming a concern lipsrsealed

Re: Is It A Curse? by BABE3: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
Same here Babe! There is this particular guy me I like. I've liked him for a long while now sha. But, the fool is in a realtionaship!(lol) Have been "waiting my turn" for the past 12 months". In my head I'm always like "Ese n te ma she jare, Time is going", (lol), like seriously though, its a sad something!

Here are the percaentages of people that find me attractive:

The Guyz I would love to date/be with: 5%
My mummy: 65%
Old men:15%
Wowo men: 15%

Sad innit?! That's how life is!, angry angry
Re: Is It A Curse? by satani22: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
BABE u are in advocators heart, isnt he handsome?
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
BABE!:

Same here Babe! There is this particular guy me I like. I've liked him for a long while now sha. But, the fool is in a realtionaship!(lol) Have been "waiting my turn" for the past 12 months". In my head I'm always like "Ese n te ma she jare, Time is going", (lol), like seriously though, its a sad something!

Here are the percaentages of people that find me attractive:

The Guyz I would love to date/be with: 5%
My mummy: 65%
Old men:15%
Wowo men: 15%

Sad innit?! That's how life is!, angry angry

I know rite, the hawt 1's are usually involved or out of reach undecided

Mehn dat old men thing dey irritate me ooo, especially when they proper stare in your face, don't they know there age mate?cha man!
angry
Re: Is It A Curse? by Natasha2(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
don't worry pweety there is time for everything. There would be a time when you will complain that you only get to meet good looking guys cheesy
Re: Is It A Curse? by BABE3: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

I know rite, the hawt 1's are usually involved or out of reach undecided

Mehn dat old men thing dey irritate me ooo, especially when they proper stare in your face, don't they know there age mate?cha man!
angry

I know we've suffered in this life! Our own will come don't worry! They say "Onisuru ape ko to je, Ko ni je b'aje" (If your don't understand I'll translate smiley )
Our own Men will come! In big big package. "Trey Songz type" package. cheesy

satani22:

BABE u are in advocators heart, isnt he handsome?

Advo is in Canada! I'm in Texas! Please how is that supposed to work out! Plus Advo is my E-LOVER! Nothing Serious. smiley
Re: Is It A Curse? by eridah2007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
WHY WORRY WHEN U CAN PRAY,hun  grin
Just be patient,you will soon get to meet em,remember 'the patient dog eat d finest, cheesy
Re: Is It A Curse? by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2011
It's not a curse but where you are could be factor. If you go to church what is the age range of most of the folk there? At work? What kind of leisure activities do you engage in?
Re: Is It A Curse? by dbigrod(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2011
another funny thread
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

It's not a curse but where you are could be factor. If you go to church what is the age range of most of the folk there? At work? What kind of leisure activities do you engage in?
It's true, my surroundings to put me @ an disadvantage, but please don't comment i don't like you angry

Natasha,,:

don't worry pweety there is time for everything. There would be a time when you will complain that you only get to meet good looking guys cheesy
I doubt it luv cheesy

BABE!:

I know we've suffered in this life! Our own will come don't worry! They say "Onisuru ape ko to je, Ko ni je b'aje" (If your don't understand I'll translate smiley )
Our own Men will come! In big big package. "Trey Songz type" package. cheesy

Lol which men?make dem no come ooo, trey song type ke?me i no want sexaholic as man ooo undecided undecided
Re: Is It A Curse? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
laughing my hearts out.
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
eridah2007:

WHY WORRY WHEN U CAN PRAY,hun   grin
Just be patient,you will soon get to meet em,remember 'the patient dog eat d finest, cheesy

So it is that bad?i must pray to see just 1 goodlooking man in a month?

d bigrod:

another funny thread
I couldn't locate the humour.
Re: Is It A Curse? by BABE3: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ Pweety, whatever suits you love! wink And when I mentioned Trey songz, I was reffering to his hotness not his "sexaholicness"! cheesy
Re: Is It A Curse? by tunnytox(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
The problem with you the OP and many ladies that share the same thought as yourself are
1. You're probably overating yourself may be you're not too good-looking yourself but you thought just because you're a lady men will just fall for you.
2. You are moving with the wrong crowd
3. You are destined to marry an 'ugly' man - don't feel very bad if this is your destiny some ugly men have much more to offer so look beyond physical attributes. That substance that look dirty or rusty could be a gold or even a diamond
Re: Is It A Curse? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
It's true, but please don't comment i don't like you

what the hey grin
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
tunnytox:

The problem with you the OP and many ladies that share the same thought as yourself are
1. You're probably overating yourself may be you're not too good-looking yourself but you thought just because you're a lady men will just fall for you.
2. You are moving with the wrong crowd
3. You are destined to marry an 'ugly' man - don't feel very bad if this is your destiny some ugly men have much more to offer so look beyond physical attributes. That substance that look dirty or rusty could be a gold or even a diamond

Tufiakwaaaaa!! cheesy back 2 sender angry

None of your points are valid here mr, this is not about us(girls) but what we see with our eyes, we don't want them to approach we just want to see something pleasing on the eye for once!
undecided
Re: Is It A Curse? by BABE3: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
tunnytox:

1. You're probably overating yourself may be you're not too good-looking yourself but you thought just because you're a lady men will just fall for you.[/b]2. You are moving with the wrong crowd
3. [b]You are destined to marry an 'ugly' man - don't feel very bad if this is your destiny some ugly men have much more to offer so look beyond physical attributes. That substance that look dirty or rusty could be a gold or even a diamond

No! no freaking way! I am a Dime! And I deserve a Dime! And Yes I suffer from High Self Esteem! smiley I ain't gonna settle for less!, Nba! Not in this life!
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2011
tpiah!:

what the hey grin
wink
Re: Is It A Curse? by tunnytox(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
Some ppl will post anything just for posting sake! Thank God I have life Nairaland is not my career I have a life to live
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^U have such a life, that u wasted 20 seconds of it posting that trash! undecided
Re: Is It A Curse? by tunnytox(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^U have such a life, that u wasted 20 seconds of it posting that trash! undecided

Can you pls mind your own business?
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^R u not a male?y r u behaving like a woman?aabeggg comot 4 my front ur mouth dey smell!
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
BABE!:

@ Pweety, whatever suits you love! wink And when I mentioned Trey songz, I was reffering to his hotness not his "sexaholicness"! cheesy
Yes luv he is fine smiley
Re: Is It A Curse? by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
Sorry your liking me or not is not a factor here. I will comment where ever I feel whether it's your thread or not.
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
& whether ur fine or NOT! undecided
Re: Is It A Curse? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
lol
Re: Is It A Curse? by LordReed(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

& whether your fine or NOT! undecided

So? Do the words I type carry my face? lol Please
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

So? Do the words I type carry my face? lol Please

Ur face?ok let's not talk about it!
Re: Is It A Curse? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^ Pweety, why are you stroking a fella's face when your own has not been put up for display?  (signs of wowoness)
don't expect a fine guy to approach you if you are wowo. Instead give big offering in church the day he does.
Re: Is It A Curse? by Pweety4me(f): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^I don't want/need a man to approach me they are plenty, so plse go find something better to say.

Yes & he fine pass u x10
Re: Is It A Curse? by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
@2buff
You shouldn't have bothered. As if her opinions of how I look are of any consequence. Please.
Re: Is It A Curse? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mind you haven't met me, I CONSIDER MY LOOKS INTIMIDATING TO SOME GIRLS, grin
PRETTY BOI COMING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lefulefu Swag Pt2 / Serious Question: What Is The Essence Of Teenage Love? / Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.