Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,893 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

This is how it is - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This is how it is (227 Views)

Can You Put A Job You Were Sacked From In Your CV? / My Colleague Was Sacked – My Pains, My Views / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This is how it is by McDonaldfished: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2021
I saw something similar today.
Please can someone advise me. I am trying to get another job in the same sector[b][/b]
Re: This is how it is by Generaloluseye: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2021
McDonaldfished:
I saw something similar today.
Please can someone advise me. I am trying to get another job in the same sector

Sure. You will most likely not be asked whether you are still on the job or not. You will only be asked why you want to leave your present employment or why you want to join then. However if it is a bank contract job and where you left pays more than where you intend going to, the person interviewing you might ask you just like i was asked, why you wanted to leave a 70k job for 50k job?

(1) (Reply)

Tailor/ Seamtress Wanted / Gym Instructor Wanted / Dangote Alerts Public Of Fake Empowerment Scheme And Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.