Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos (53304 Views)

Police Arrest Vigilante For Killing Passerby, 17 Suspected Armed Robbers / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by adedayoa2(f): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2021
kc4christ:
N
for nail
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Digital fraudsters are supposed to be nomads, so why live fly when you can be a herdsman. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Afonja and fraud, that's how they go about disgracing the country. Almost every country in the world today calls Nigerians fraudsters because of them.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2021
what I'm thinking is all those things the EFCC confiscated what will happen to it . cus the way EFCC is enriching theirselves with properties is strange oo.. look example the EFCC boss..
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Boxer007(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2021
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1354715568759328768?s=19

Is this people crazy? whats wrong with doing fraud? did they kill any persons? Eddioot EFCC!!! angry
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by theFilmtric: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Afonja and fraud, that's how they go about disgracing the country. Almost every country in the world today calls Nigerians fraudsters because of them.
I guess you can't read right?
Is it only Yoruba people they mentioned?
Stop this tribalism

theFilmtricsay
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2021
E be tins
Now wey person don make up him mind undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by aniodoqwu: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2021
If they are all Igbos you will see their faces and names. We know how they report them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by assistant: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Born2conquer:
I am against Yahoo and cybercrime,

But nigerians, before we start calling the arrested people names, we need to start asking the real questions. What are the evidences EFCC saw before they profile them as yahoo?

Is it the car? Is it their expensive Cars? Or their expensive lifestyle?

If the above is the basis for profiling someone as a yahoo boy them we DESERVE the poverty in Nigeria.

This is 2021 and BTC alone gave people MONEY! Asin STINKING money! FOREX nko?check out guys trading FOREX? they are very rich and wealthy.

Should we talk about influencing job and social media marketing? Ordinary Stocks yesterday gave guys over 500% on those who trade GME.

If you’ve invested ordinary 3M on GME last week, you would have cashed out over 100M today.

Please, with the above examples, do you now agree with me that not all Expensive’s lifestyle are linked to YAHOO?

I will implore EFCC to Do a thorough investigation before profiling because on the long run, all Successful legitimate guys will seek ASYLUM in Ghana, Canada and UK.
Please are you into any of them?
I am interested
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Omezif(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Many days for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Unlimitk(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98516642:
All fraudsters will definitely end up in shame.

You want us banned cos we keep exposing your scam and fraudulent lifestyle lazy tin?
You even created a thread to celebrate you scamming a white man, still went ahead to paste his picture and that of his son online!
What insolent!!
Wish EFCC can be monitoring some posts online and arrest criminals and fraudsters just the way FBI and INTERPOL are doing abroad.
Yahoo boy wey no get shame!
Na small time remain for you.
Nairalanders will read your story on Frontpage soon just like this.
Shikini time more if you don't stop your life of scam now...
Ask your role model Hush bingo... tongue
u no get sense
I swear
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by ceede2: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
... head line say 17 but I can only figure out 16 people anyway may be Oop is among 'em or he/she that will drop the next comment.
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by jericco1(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Earthquakes:
A suspect should remain a suspect until proven guilty

But in Nigeria you have to be guilty until proven innocent

The law of habeas corpus
But any country can choose to adopt any approach
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
manontree:
Wrong to state names and pictures of suspects without a court conviction

It’s done everywhere for suspects. Just has to be decent. Here they didn’t even show their faces, abroad u must take a mug shot.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by modrisco: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2021
It's okay
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by tamunobello: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Dreyton36: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2021
EFCC WEY NO DO YAHOO NO FIT ARREST YAHOO BOY

lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Vidsolution79: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Yahoo money no get peace....check my signature.. And contact me for graphics designs
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by pacespot(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2021
While I don't condone crime, but these people are too quick to arrest Yahoo boiz, what about Yahoo men in government
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by blowjob: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2021
ALL DIS THIEVES, WAY FULL OSAPA angry angry

THIEVES
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Them wan piss ?

That's how they spoil our name ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by chukwudiology(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Government yahoo cash Civilian yahoo..

EFCC: Maga must pay.
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Isokoboy101(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2021
The rate in which EFCC are tackling yahoo boys if they should tackle corrupt politicians like that money laundry and looting in Nigeria �� will reduce
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Donspicey: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Lolsss......

Naija no be Dubai.....

They came back to oppress broke boys.....

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Peacefuluz(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Apply ASAP!!!

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by pacespot(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Born2conquer:
I am against Yahoo and cybercrime,

But nigerians, before we start calling the arrested people names, we need to start asking the real questions. What are the evidences EFCC saw before they profile them as yahoo?

Is it the car? Is it their expensive Cars? Or their expensive lifestyle?

If the above is the basis for profiling someone as a yahoo boy them we DESERVE the poverty in Nigeria.

This is 2021 and BTC alone gave people MONEY! Asin STINKING money! FOREX nko?check out guys trading FOREX? they are very rich and wealthy.

Should we talk about influencing job and social media marketing? Ordinary Stocks yesterday gave guys over 500% on those who trade GME.

If you’ve invested ordinary 3M on GME last week, you would have cashed out over 100M today.

Please, with the above examples, do you now agree with me that not all Expensive’s lifestyle are linked to YAHOO?

I will implore EFCC to Do a thorough investigation before profiling because on the long run, all Successful legitimate guys will seek ASYLUM in Ghana, Canada and UK.

I tell you, they are too obsessed with Yahoo boiz, but nobody ever got arrested for corruption in the last two years in the country despite the corruption reaching an endemic level in the country. Even Soyinka said the government has given up on the fight against corruption, but they will not allow any young successful guy to rest.
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Dannyyoung26(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2021
femijay8271:
This combo na the baddest

WHY BE SAY FOR THE SECOND PIC...ALL THE BOIZ WEY DEY DERE WEAR BATHROOM SLIPPERS?

AND THE 3RD PIC, NA YAHOO BATA DEM WEAR
I think they were given those slippers to wear
Do u notice it wasn't their size.
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by marsman: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
You can never find Aboki in this kind of list.
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos by GenerationNext: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
But some people said that they are not into Yahoo business, that their main business is SKULL HUNTING. That yahoo business is Eastern Nigerian thing. They even said hush puppy is an Easterner. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.