Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,627 members, 7,968,836 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:34 PM

I'm Highly Scared, Can It Be Wiped Out With Just Both Of These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Highly Scared, Can It Be Wiped Out With Just Both Of These (417 Views)

African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Highly Scared, Can It Be Wiped Out With Just Both Of These by Everester: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2021
My papa is a retiree,and he has problem with his details on his benefit company data, now he is asked to provide both his NIN and BVN,

The question now is, IS it possible for ur account to be wiped out with just BVN and NIN, cos he is afraid,and u know that's all he rely on,and for them to make correction, they said he has to provide both NIN and BVN,

Pls o, I need comments
Re: I'm Highly Scared, Can It Be Wiped Out With Just Both Of These by Queenlovely(f): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
guy you don't need a solution,

bringing financial matters to romance section

Nigerians self
Re: I'm Highly Scared, Can It Be Wiped Out With Just Both Of These by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2021
NO it's not possible for ur account to be wiped out with just BVN and NIN,.
Re: I'm Highly Scared, Can It Be Wiped Out With Just Both Of These by Everester: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
guy you don't need a solution,

bringing financial matters to romance section

Nigerians self
I know,but this is the only section u can find enough ideas to counter anything bothering u,that section u talked about, maybe 2 or 3 comments and that's not comforting enough
Re: I'm Highly Scared, Can It Be Wiped Out With Just Both Of These by realman42: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
They will still need ur otp

(1) (Reply)

See What Lady Did To Her Boyfriend The Moment He Proposed To Her In The Market / Discover How To Make Beautiful Women Fall In Love With You In 7days / Send Bulk Sms At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.